Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help (sex drive question) TMI

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:07 AM
  • 7 Replies

ok so the last three months of my pregnancy I amost lost my sex drive completly (or i was too tired to do it), except the last 3 weeks of it well my fiance was scared to do anything because he thought that it would lead to early labor ok i get it, well now my sex drive is a million times worse   ( i was horny as all hell to begin with) but its so much worse. So I guess the question is did this happen to you, or did giving birth change your sex drive?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Do you mean it is higher than your usual drive or do you mean it is lower?   After i had DD, i was much less inclined to initiate relations with SO.  Many lose it but many gain more drive as well.

Alyssa1988-21
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:11 AM

higher

Mama_of_two123
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:18 AM
After I having kids, I have a lower one...I dont feel as comfortable in my own skin because my body is (obviously) diffrent than it was before. Also, after taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc., Im just dang tired at the end of the day so its harder to get in "the mood"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyssa1988-21
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:46 AM

BUMP!

beccajain2008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:11 AM

For me I mentally Wanted it ALL the time but physically couldnt get in the mood until I was right about to hit an orgasim(that was dificult to get to in the 1st place)  My sex drive is back now but my 3rd &Last child is 3 now & I've had a TON of life changes recently. I'm more active now and that might be why I dunno.  Hope your Hubby can keep up he sure shouldnt complain lol He should be feelin lucky!!

beccajain2008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Also--- take this time to try new things & really have some fun with it

Alyssa1988-21
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:02 AM

well im going to go a little futurama on him when i can (its a screwed up situation) and its gonna be death by snu snu lolz

Quoting beccajain2008:

Also--- take this time to try new things & really have some fun with it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)