Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The friend or prince post, I don't understand what a prince is?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM
  • 4 Replies

I was going to ask this in the post, but I was afraid it would get lost. What is meant by the husband being a prince?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
okhsmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM

For me, the idea of a prince is the fantasy that the prince person really is the good guy he seems to be, whatever that means for each person.  To ask if my husband is my prince, I said yes.  He is everything I dreamed up that my ideal perfect mate would be.  He isn't perfect, but fills the bill nicely for me. 

KaseyHickman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I think the definition of a prince is a man who swept you off your feet. He treats you like a queen. I think some people can see their husbands as princes but for alot it is an unrealistic idea of what a man should be. I love my husband and he is good to me but he is no prince charming!

momofboys21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i didn't know either

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

When my husband gets off work he treats me like a queen. I work PT so I try to cook dinner and other stuff. Most of the time he insists that I sit down and he brings me my dinner plate. And he gives me a drink too. We talk about stuff and then he takes my plate and either throws it away or puts it in the dishwasher. So if he treats me like a queen he must be my king!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)