Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby is on the way!!! Update!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  • 11 Replies

DD's dad just called. Step-mom is having the baby! Her contractions got regular and when they were about 7 minutes apart they went to the hospital! She was already 2 centimeters dilated last week, when she got  there she was 6 centimeters!! Sometime today DD will have a little brother!! We are SOOO excited!  I told her father to call and let DD know when she can come and I will take her see her new brother!!

He's here-Brandon Robert Hill...7lb 3ounces, 20 inches long!!!!!!! 10 fingers, 10 toes, he's fine!!!!!! DD is ready to go now but her dad said wait until in the morning.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaileynMe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Yay! 

courtneycra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM
awwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

awww congrats to her && kudos to you for having such a positive aspect on your ex's new relationship. i see so many mom's here that dont get along with there ex thats its nice to see a change :0)

jsi
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM

yeah!! im so excited for your dd! im glad to see you are super excited for her also!! what a great mom you are!

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Congrats! :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Best wishes to them!

heybooboo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM

congrats!

xxlilmomma09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Agreed! Very excited for your daughter!! I bet she can't wait!

Quoting JenieceMojica:

awww congrats to her && kudos to you for having such a positive aspect on your ex's new relationship. i see so many mom's here that dont get along with there ex thats its nice to see a change :0)

armybusy mom

lil_mom2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Agreed! Very excited for your daughter!! I bet she can't wait!

Quoting JenieceMojica:

Wife to an amazing man named Joshua who proudly serves our country in the United States Air Force and a loving mother to a beautiful daughter named Rebecca, and 4 fur babies!

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/6/6kwraeclu.png[/IMG][/URL]

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:44 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)