Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please answer if you have a little boy with a longer hairstyle

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have a 1 yr old little boy and his hair is just starting to grow out and look so cute and i think i am going to let it grow a little.I am trying to get some ideas on cute toddler boy hairstyles.Please post a pic if your ds has one

bsm_iammommy.gifbsm_motherhood.gifoccblink20.gifblinkie26.gifbsm_momtoboys.gifhubbyblinkie.gif

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommyof2boys38
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I think it just depends cause my son is mixed so he wears braids. But we just cut his off cause his brother got a hold of it with a pair of scissors.

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 PM

yea i dont think i am looking for braids he has pretty silky blonde hair

Quoting Mommyof2boys38:

I think it just depends cause my son is mixed so he wears braids. But we just cut his off cause his brother got a hold of it with a pair of scissors.

bsm_iammommy.gifbsm_motherhood.gifoccblink20.gifblinkie26.gifbsm_momtoboys.gifhubbyblinkie.gif

2callmemom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
I am on my phone, so I can't post a picture, but my 7 year old has a longer cut. People always say "oh you got the justin bieber hair do" lol. As long as we keep it trimmed, it looks adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allymas0908
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Just let it grow...I just get my sons hair trimmed as needed.
kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Well mine decided he was shaving the bottom half and put the top up, he also wants it to grow out to have a mullet. But when he was younger I just let it grow. I will post pics when I get to a computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misty1_sd
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I'd like to see pics too. My nearly 2 year olds hair is shoulder length, I can't bring myself to cut it all off, but he does need some sort of style to it.

The_Purple
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM
My little boy had longer hair and everyone called him "her" so I cut it. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I never could cut my DS's hair off until summertime & it just gets too hot for him but here are a couple pictures.. Btw-I ALWAYS cut DS's hair..

wedding planning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)