• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone own these

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

im thinking about buying these dressers by stork craft, the Beatrice collection. i wanted to know if anyone has them and what you think about them.

Storkcraft - Beatrice 3-Drawer Chest, White

Storkcraft - Beatrice 5-Drawer Chest, White

Storkcraft - Beatrice Combo Unit, White

and then i found this chest by south shore

South Shore Door Chest, Pure White

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BaileynMe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM

I don't have any of those items, but the style of the chest doesn't quite match the rest of the pieces. ALL the pieces are lovely, though. 

jenpen426
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM

my daughter's furniture is the South Shore Cotton Candy line.  Got it from Walmart.com.  reasonably priced, but not the absolute best quality in furniture.  perfect for a kid though, considering they will prob draw on it with crayons and I could paint it in the future if I wanted and not feel bad.  I have a dresser that has a changing table on top, that is removable.  my favorite feature! and the shipping was super fast.

Brooklynsmom119
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM

i looked at that line, is it pure white? i wasnt sure if it would match the bed im planning on getting her

Quoting jenpen426:

my daughter's furniture is the South Shore Cotton Candy line.  Got it from Walmart.com.  reasonably priced, but not the absolute best quality in furniture.  perfect for a kid though, considering they will prob draw on it with crayons and I could paint it in the future if I wanted and not feel bad.  I have a dresser that has a changing table on top, that is removable.  my favorite feature! and the shipping was super fast.

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM

BUMP!

canthaveboys1
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)