Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they saying "sticks and stones" do you know it?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

well I know words shouldnt hurt but for peets sake they do!

I was at a water park with my sis and dad and 6 kids... and there was this one little boy..
I know I am not skinny i and very aware of this, Howeve as I was getting out of the pool WIth my 10 month old he yells fat person fat person watch out!
He couldnt have been much more the 7-8 years.

No one else heard this and no one els knows about this.. but omg because of this I havent realy eatin in like a week.. everytime I do even a glass of milk I see and hear this lil brat in my head...

how can I get over this?

I have been loosing weight since my baby was born I am just not there yet...

Please advice!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dosthepost
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Remind yourself that some kid out there needs his ass beat for acting like that. There's NOTHING wrong with you!

kleigh24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM

kids are just rotten sometimes, my cousin calls my aunt fat and she is a size 4...

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Kids are vicious. Just remind yourself you need to eat to be healthy so you can be around for a long time for your kids. Anything that made you motivated before to love weight, think of that and remind yourself that you are doing what you can and some extremely poor-mannered kid doesn't matter

xoch86
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

what a little A-hole!

honey, there is NOTHING wrong with u. u eat to ur little hearts desire. u grew a human being in ur body, and should wear that weight proudly. that little sh*t doesnt know how hard it can be to lose baby weight. 

dont sweat it honey. ur fine. 

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Quoting dosthepost:

Remind yourself that some kid out there needs his ass beat for acting like that. There's NOTHING wrong with you!

okhsmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Why are you looking to a young kids to label you and then accept the label?  He's a fat-o-phobe.  Big whoop.

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Haha, remind yourself that you're a good parent whose kids will be taught that humiliating people like that is totally unacceptable. 

Also mama remind yourself that you ARE making progress. You had a baby, your body is still recovering and you're working on the weight. Plus, he's a 7-8 yo boy. Someday he's gonna learn the hard way how unacceptable that behavior toward women is. :-) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)