Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will these 'MEN' ever get a clue?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

Times are hard for everyone, but even more so when you have mouths to feed, rent and bills to pay and all without help from the other person who helped you create this little beautiful innocent child. I just don't get it. How can some MEN be so selfish? .........pampers, wipes, clothing ( do they think children don't grow?) I just don't get it. And then they want to come around after the fact, after you struggled, after you spent many nights crying, many nights worrying about providing for your children. They just don't get it.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MissiHampt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I hear ya.  Thank goodness for my hubby.  My son's bio father doesn't contribute much.  He's several thousand in the hole for child support, I know he'll never catch up.  He only wants to be the "fun daddy" show up once every few months when there's something cool to take my son to do, and then vanish into the woodwork till next time.....

Tiger420
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmm
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 PM
I dont get it either. In my case, i think he wont help me on purpose to make it harder for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janalu
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:12 PM

It must be great to be blest with someone, who stepped up to the plate.Bio fathers are really something else.

Quoting MissiHampt:

I hear ya.  Thank goodness for my hubby.  My son's bio father doesn't contribute much.  He's several thousand in the hole for child support, I know he'll never catch up.  He only wants to be the "fun daddy" show up once every few months when there's something cool to take my son to do, and then vanish into the woodwork till next time.....

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Im sorry ... I myself "had" one of those dads but i had one that had nothing to do with me . I think god every day of my life for my husband. My son has the best father i could ask for . Trust when i say you will get repaid for the great things you are doing for your kids. And karma for him =] !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)