• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I did it

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

I had recently posted a question about my son in the detention center and how i was apprehensive about going to see him i received some very kind words from some mamas out there (thank you very much) and i decided that you were right so  i made an appointment and drove 45 min to go and see him and was denied my visit because in the time it took to get from my home to the detention center  he broke the rule of no talking to other juveniles while in their cell I am so disappointed that i did not get to see him and that he cannot obey the very simple rules that they have set in place now he is on an individual plan and cannot have visitors or mail for at least three days why cant he just decide to be good for once ok just needed to vent and thank the ones who gave me some good advice and kind words

MIA

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Keigha.Mak
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Good for you for going - your son needs you love and support right now. Sorry he broke the rules... it happens : / eh, kids are kids. Good luck on your next visit. Love on him - he needs it :] & here's a HUG for you!

mommydec08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM

way to go

mia35
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:41 PM

thanks i was not even sure what i would say to him and not sure how i would feel once i got there and saw him all shackled and behind a glass wall he is so breaking my heart right now i dont think he even has a clue as to how bad

Quoting Keigha.Mak:

Good for you for going - your son needs you love and support right now. Sorry he broke the rules... it happens : / eh, kids are kids. Good luck on your next visit. Love on him - he needs it :] & here's a HUG for you!

MIA

SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Kudos to you for making the attempt to go. I know you were stuck between a rock and a hard place there for a while. Thats awsome that you made the attempt....now maybe NEXT time I will have a more positive outcome!!! *hugs 2 you & best of luck*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Yay to you for making the attempt to go. I know you were stuck between a rock and a hard place there for a while. Thats awsome that you made the attempt....now maybe NEXT time I will have a more positive outcome!!! *hugs 2 you & best of luck*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylursMomma
Yay to you for making the attempt to go. I know you were stuck between a rock and a hard place there for a while. Thats awsome that you made the attempt....now maybe NEXT time I will have a more positive outcome!!! *hugs 2 you & best of luck*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylursMomma
Yay to you for making the attempt to go. I know you were stuck between a rock & a hard place there for a while. Thats awsome that you made the attempt...now maybe NEXT time I will have a more positive outcome!!! *hugs 2 you & best of luck*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Omg I am SO sorry for it posting so many times...Im on cafemom mobile and its uhm...not working so hot @ the moment :( Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mia35
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM

thats ok thanks for your response and i hope so too

Quoting SkylursMomma:

Omg I am SO sorry for it posting so many times...Im on cafemom mobile and its uhm...not working so hot @ the moment :( Sorry!

MIA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)