Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loud night (some cussing)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

There are people in our building arguing. Possibly above us but not really sure. I could hear (not always understand) every word they said and every time they slammed their balconey door. Female- Get out! I want you out now!

Male- But I just called you baby

Female- I don't give a fuck!!

Thought it was a strange part of the fight I heard. I think they may be done. I hear packing. Pretty sure its above me. If they go at it again, maybe I'll call the cops. But since I don't know for sure where they are, I don't know what all they can do.

(By the way, its not waking up my son or husband so I'm not in a rush to call the cops on them)

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:13 AM

Even if you don't know exactly where it is, if you hear it again and just say their is a disturbance in your building the cops should be able to figure out where the yelling is coming from when they get there. Hopefully it's nothing more than harmless arguing and doesn't lead to any violence.

jmetz4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Thats what was keeping me on edge. But the snipet that I heard in full I had to laugh a little at for the baby line. No more arguing.. yet. And thanks. I have never had to call the cops for any disturbance yet so I wasn't sure

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM

That would get on my nerves. Yikes! If it gets worse call the cops, nobody needs violence!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)