Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a P90X grad, ask me anything. *Added after pix*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:49 AM
  • 54 Replies

Title says it all! Anyone curious?

Don't be afraid of the muscle, it's just a flex pic. And muscle on your body helps you burn fat when you workout. The second shows I don't always just look like that lol.

THESE ARE BEFORES:::

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lundaylove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

wanna send it my way? lol im too broke to spend that godly amount of money on it.

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM

surprisedjumping ropegoodclappingcongratulations

WOW no, I dont have any questions, I am familiar with it bc my husband and one of our daughters 18 yr old Michae'la and her 19 yr old boyfriend Sam were doing it for awhile when my husband was out of work and before they all got fulltime jobs and it is VERY challenging SOOOOO I just wanted to say to you THUMBS UP, Standing ovation and great job, congratulations YOU DESERVE IT AND EARNED IT! Woooo hoooo You should be very proud of yourself! : D

Yvonne

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Quoting lundaylove:

wanna send it my way? lol im too broke to spend that godly amount of money on it.

LOL! I'm gonna use it again, soon, getting there where I'm allowed. I got it super cheap on CL, try there! ANd go become a fan on FB, maybe they'll do a contest or something...

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Thank you! I am, and can't wait to do it again!

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

WOW no, I dont have any questions, I am familiar with it bc my husband and one of our daughters 18 yr old Michae'la and her 19 yr old boyfriend Sam were doing it for awhile when my husband was out of work and before they all got fulltime jobs and it is VERY challenging SOOOOO I just wanted to say to you THUMBS UP, Standing ovation and great job, congratulations YOU DESERVE IT AND EARNED IT! Woooo hoooo You should be very proud of yourself! : D

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:16 PM

WOW you are seriously impressive.. I felt honestly TORTURED WATCHING THEM do it. hahaha

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

Yvonne

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM

It was worth it for results! I have pix.

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

WOW you are seriously impressive.. I felt honestly TORTURED WATCHING THEM do it. hahaha

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting Momof5Teens67:

MamaChels8806
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Ok with the risk of sounding like a complete moron I'm asking anyways... What the hell is that? Honestly I have no clue what your talking about...

lundaylove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM

you could always burn me the discs haha. ive looked on craigslist.. and nada. =[

ColtsFan1912
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM

I wondered too. . .so were both morons ;)

Quoting MamaChels8806:

Ok with the risk of sounding like a complete moron I'm asking anyways... What the hell is that? Honestly I have no clue what your talking about...

piwife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Is an exercise phenomenon. Google it. I think insanity is better. But personally I prefer zumba
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)