Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a boob job, ask me anything. *added graphic pix, no nipple*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  • 299 Replies

Go ahead, anything you want to know!

BEFORE: (I had to add another pic, apparently these didn't look that bad to some lol. Hmm)

AFTER, about 5 weeks now:

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I want one. I will not ask questions. I am too jealous of you.

kleigh24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM

my mom is always telling me I will lose feeling  in them after having them done. But I've always heard women say that they feel everything after getting them done, I've even heard of women breast feeding with a boob job.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Quoting canthaveboys1:

I want one. I will not ask questions. I am too jealous of you.

LOL, I understand!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Quoting kleigh24:

my mom is always telling me I will lose feeling  in them after having them done. But I've always heard women say that they feel everything after getting them done, I've even heard of women breast feeding with a boob job.

*NO OFFENSE* lol, but your mom isn't a plastic surgeon right? There are always going to be misconceptions about things people don't know.

Yes, there is always a chance of loss of feeling, depending on incision site, type of implant, surgeon, etc etc. But it's not a guranatee.

IDK how meany people would do it if for sure they lost feeling, KWIM?

kleigh24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM

lol i think my mom is jealous cause my husband said after we get our house I could get one and my mom has always wanted one she just wont admit it so she is trying to talk me out of it.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting kleigh24:

*NO OFFENSE* lol, but your mom isn't a plastic surgeon right? There are always going to be misconceptions about things people don't know.

Yes, there is always a chance of loss of feeling, depending on incision site, type of implant, surgeon, etc etc. But it's not a guranatee.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I understand that. There was weird jealousy around me too. There's normal, "oh I'm jealous!" and then there's just WEIRD lol. Oh well, it happens.

GL to you, what are you thinking of getting?

Quoting kleigh24:

lol i think my mom is jealous cause my husband said after we get our house I could get one and my mom has always wanted one she just wont admit it so he is trying to talk me out of it.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting kleigh24:

Mishel73
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I actually would like a reduction.  I completely understand why some women get them.  Are you happy with how yours turned out?  Did you go REALLY big, or just proportioned with your body?

kleigh24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I havent really put any thought into it yet, its going to be atleast a year before I even go talk with someone.  I just know im getting one within a year or two and cant wait lol after 2 kids my boobs need  alot of work.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I understand that. There was weird jealousy around me too. There's normal, "oh I'm jealous!" and then there's just WEIRD lol. Oh well, it happens.

GL to you, what are you thinking of getting?

Quoting kleigh24:

lol i think my mom is jealous cause my husband said after we get our house I could get one and my mom has always wanted one she just wont admit it so he is trying to talk me out of it.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting kleigh24:

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Yeah and they look great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianne036
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM
What did you pay and how old are they and do they look real? Or like fake boobs(not that that's bad). I am a former dancer so I've seen ALOT and I can normally tell but I moved to Texas and I've seen like 7 sets of all ages that look SO real I would say the girl was lying about the implants if I could stomach the thought of natural boobs being that perfect!!lol

they were all by the same dr that uses his own patented technique
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)