Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much time do you spend on

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

Cafemom? I am on here Mon thru Fri during my work hours. I always have a browser open that doesnt mean I am on here constantly. So how much time are you on CM?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonnie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I plead the fifth!

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Bonnie:

I plead the fifth!

ROFL!!!! I just had to throw in that I am not neglecting my kids, they are at dc and I am at work!!!!

Lea.Taylor
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I spend total throughout the day maybe around 1-2 hours, I always have it up and will check it and read whats going on when I am near the computer.

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Oh man...I am on here every hour for 20 mins at a time. I mostly use CM mobile and it's soooo easy to just whip my phone out and start typing:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM

I come on every morning and like to read through all the current posts and reply to as many as applicable that I have anything to share about.

I come on every evening and do the same thing and if at all possible I try to come on in the afternoon when I can manage too also.

I am not sure how much time it takes me.. I haven't really paid attention, I feel very very blessed to be one of the mods on the team in this group as well as in Moms with Teens.  I consider that a real HONOR and try to give it as much time as I can spare in my day every day 7 days a week including holidays and weekends in between the other things I have to do besides that.  : ) I REALLY care and consider the moms I meet on cafemom my FRIENDS I look FORWARD to visiting with each day too. : )

Yvonne

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I have the browser open most of the day. I'm not here continually, but it is an interesting place so I am here often.

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Quoting Bmat:

I have the browser open most of the day. I'm not here continually, but it is an interesting place so I am here often.

Interesting indeed!!

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:11 PM

laughing

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Quoting Bmat:

Interesting indeed!!

Yvonne

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Omgosh NO! I DON'T neglect my kids or husband either not at all. I have my laptop on my lap on my living room couch and I am VERY VERY good at talking to them and visiting with them even while I am typing.  (You learn to be a great multitasker when you raise 5+ kids I guess lol ; ) Also our kids are all older now 15-23 and most of them work FULLTIME and my husband does too and my youngest is always out bmx biking. 

But when they are here I am fully interactive with them. We are very very close knit.  I also come on here a lot when I am watching tv at night, figure I may as well be productive at the same time.

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Quoting Bonnie:

I plead the fifth!

ROFL!!!! I just had to throw in that I am not neglecting my kids, they are at dc and I am at work!!!!

Yvonne

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I WOULD keep the site open in another window all the time but it would be pointless in my case bc I have to do online surveys and discussion groups and data entry and other odds and ends jobs online through out each day too and of course I can only do one at a time, so I just keep alternating back and forth. : )

Quoting Bmat:

Yvonne

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)