Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im a human & I breathe...ask me anything

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok seriously i'm not trying to bash but what is the point of these posts? most of them turn into a bash fest anyways. why even do that?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ljh
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Are you SURE you're a human?

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM

For fun lol. Sometimes to inform, people learn things. GL.

Mom.Since07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Well...I just assume I am. I have my doubts though. Do humans have gills, and 8 sets of eyes?

well i walk on two feet, so i HAVE to be human...i think. Right?

Quoting mom2ljh:

--Nicole--
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Doesn't breathing get monotonous??

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

PrissyKrissy05
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Is it true that humans make babies by holding hands? My mom always told me it was, but I haven't held my husbands hand in 3 years and we have 1 year old twins, so I am confused.. lol

mom2ljh
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Hmmm, humans have pharyngeal gill slits during embryonic development.  I don't know about 8 sets of eyes.  What do you breath?  

Quoting Mom.Since07:

Well...I just assume I am. I have my doubts though. Do humans have gills, and 8 sets of eyes?

well i walk on two feet, so i HAVE to be human...i think. Right?

Quoting mom2ljh:

motherslove82
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM

If I want to become a human what steps do I need to take? How will it change my life. Should I try to make my family human, or should I wait until they decide for themselves that they want to be human? LOL. I was actually thinking of making a post kinda like this.

Mom.Since07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hmm...well I have two kids, but i didnt hold SOs hand. I planted gummy bears in my tree house

Quoting PrissyKrissy05:

Is it true that humans make babies by holding hands? My mom always told me it was, but I haven't held my husbands hand in 3 years and we have 1 year old twins, so I am confused.. lol

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM

laughing lol i never heard that before... that is cute. lol

Quoting Mom.Since07:

Hmm...well I have two kids, but i didnt hold SOs hand. I planted gummy bears in my tree house

Quoting PrissyKrissy05:

Yvonne

Mom.Since07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Quoting motherslove82:

If I want to become a human what steps do I need to take? well you have to fill out a paper with the government. i think its about 5000 questions. you must give them every bit of your personal info. you must sign a waver stating that you will actually CARE and take into consideration other peoples feelings, and you MUST change your own views to match theirs...and you have to carry a dictionary around 24/7, you are aloud NO MISTAKES. How will it change my life. your life will be filled with drama and stupid people! Should I try to make my family human, or should I wait until they decide for themselves that they want to be human? They can convert once they hit 4 years of age...

LOL. I was actually thinking of making a post kinda like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)