Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE Resources for Making a LITTLE Extra $ At Home (PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

briefcasewritingtyping

I am really hoping this thread DOES NOT turn into a bunch of ads or promotions of home businesses or things that involve selling or things you have to have money to start. BUT If you have any FREE resources for making online money even in small payments then please share.

(NONE of the ones I am sharing gets me any kind of pts., $, incentives etc AT ALL for sharing them with you. I am only doing it bc others helped me by telling me about them so I am paying it fwd. )

add the www dot and dot com to the resources I listed by name only.

1. There is an extremely helpful CAFEMOM group called Legit Online Jobs and Business run by a helpful caring cafemom called GDIMOM.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

I pop in there to see what is newly posted at least once  a week and have learned about a lot of opportunities from her and the ladies in her group.

In her section called THE LOUNGE NO ADS- it is like this thread where its only free resources of $ making opportunities and no businesses allowed to post in that section.

GO THERE to learn and see links to

MANY ONLINE FREE $ making jobs

including

answering questions online for KGB or CHAHA,

being an internet assessor for Lionbridge (lionbridge is not hiring in every state & requires min. 10hrs a wk and max of 20 but pays $14.50 an hr!), cloudcrowd, microworkers, livework, mturk, simplegpt, data entry for tigerfish, typing dication for quicktate, u.s. mail monitor and more.

ANY time someone in that group discovers a new opportunity they share it with everyone!

2.  I do data entry for keyforcash

One of my favorite among MANY survey sites is surveyhead dot com. It is important to take the time to fill out the nonpaying time consuming profile questionaires bc THOSE open you up to more paying surveys and higher paying surveys. They are good about having new surveys paying every single day ranging for each survey from $1 to many $2-$4 ones and occasionally once in awhile a lot more.

3. MY FAVORITE RESOURCE Of all that has made a HUGE difference in helping me over the last TWO YEARS I have been a HUGE FAN is

Annika's newletter and website at

amylynn.org/home

a. she has a lengthy BLACK list of survey sites you DO NOT want to waste your time with that are scams there are tons of those. so be cautious you can trust amy's list though.

b. at the top of her website sign up for the link at the very top of pinecone research they pay $3 for each and every survey and you will have the fun of getting to product test occasionally too.

c. top left corner of her website sign up for her FREE newsletter so you can be informed of new resources that come up.

d. in left purple column click on check these daily and then on that next page click on LIMITED OFFERS and also LIMITED LOCAL OFFERS ) for possible chances to be in HIGH PAYING temporary focus or discussion groups on phone or online.

e. on purple left side column click on focus groups and sign up for those, they are more occasional but pay great when you are lucky to get one. fun  and interesting too

f. left hand purple column click on PAYING SURVEYS and sign up with those there are over 1200 LEGIT ones she has checked into them all!  you CAN trust these.

g. left hand purple column click on Work At Home VIrtual Jobs -these are usually higher paying than surveys etc.

h. purple left hand column if you are so inclined ; ) click on Adult Over 18 Jobs (phone sex operators etc)

i. purple left hand column click on mystery shopping- these are fun but the opportunties are only sporadic and low pay, the best one I did was my husband and I got to eat at a restuarant $55 for free for our review.

Before you sign up with all these places I HIGHLY SUGGEST you set up a separate email acct JUST For these, it makes it easier to sort thru them and junk mail and you will start to get a lot of email from them -surveys etc. It is time consuming signing up and filling out the profile surveys for them BUT once you do the surveys will start to come in.

good luck

Yvonne

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylasMiracle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM

BUMP!

meagan0716
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Bump for later I want to get online and look not just on my mobile phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM

bump

Yvonne

meagan0716
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Not trying to be in your business but how much extra do you bring home doing this stuff just curious.

lind.shep
by Lindsey on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM
I was just wondering this myself. Would it really be with it, and how do they pay you?

Quoting meagan0716:

Not trying to be in your business but how much extra do you bring home doing this stuff just curious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
guzman314
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:01 PM

BUMP!

dustinsmommy74
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I love Chacha and am also a member of the CM group. they are a great bunch of ladies and there to help.

dustinsmommy74
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM

This is also something that I do on the side. It want make you rich but it helps some.

I went to work recently for a place where we go through list and make sure that sites work. It is easy work and pays every Tuesday via pay pal. You want get rich but 100$ a week is a nice amount. If you are interested you can PM me on CM or e-mail me at dustinsmommy7404@yahoo.com for more info.

We can get you started today if you like. There is NO Start up cost.

MookieMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM
BUMP!
I'm actually really intrested in this, I am curently trying to get a part time job so that I can save some money and get internet at home so I can help out with bills and still be a stay at home mom. Thank you for this post. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MookieMommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM
BUMP!
I'm actually really intrested in this, I am curently trying to get a part time job so that I can save some money and get internet at home so I can help out with bills and still be a stay at home mom. Thank you for this post. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)