Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Soon Did you know?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

How soon Did you know you were pregnant? I Already feel Pregnant I'm tired and Dizzy and Peeing more than anything I was just curious...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM

well i mean maybe if you can already feel the symptoms you can already get a positive in a preg test... go to the 99c store

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I suspected a few days after conceiving. I felt terribly tired and a bit sick.  As days went on I was even sicker. And sure enough.

LilrockerMama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I was probably four or five weeks? I officially found out at 6 and had been feeling icky and exhausted a couple weeks before and thought I might be. 

aidensmama09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM

well this is My 3 rd pregnany I miscarried. So I know the signs but it's only been 2 1/2 weeks wouod it still show up?

Momof5Teens67
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM

pregnant belly With 3 of them I knew that same month.

BUT with my 3rd one I thought I WAS for sure and when I took the pregnancy test it said NEGATIVE to my shock.  Then in my 2nd month I still hadnt started so I took another test and it said negative too.  So then in my 3rd month my pants were getting tight and I took another test and it said NEGATIVE so I called the dr and went in bc I figured something was wrong with me bc I am getting fat and not starting my period and according to 3 months of tests I am not pregnant. He did a BLOOD test instead and it said positive. LOL That was weird for me to be done with my 1st trimester before having confirmation.

Yvonne

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM

When I dry heaved while smoking. None of my girls appreciated that at all. So it was easy for me to quit while pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)