Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got back from staples. Now Im honked off!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

I got the wrong damn folders! I forgot the list on my desk and I got the wrong ones! Crap! Into the rubbermaid they go for next year!

What the hell is a zipper binder or accordian folder? Is that like a trapper keeper? I am not spending $20 on a damn binder!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahFire82
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Girl I have no idea. I just printed out my son's Kindergarten list and I may be going to Staples later today too! He needs 8 large glue sticks (who the hell needs THAT much glue.....??)

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Quoting SarahFire82:

Girl I have no idea. I just printed out my son's Kindergarten list and I may be going to Staples later today too! He needs 8 large glue sticks (who the hell needs THAT much glue.....??)

I had to get 10 for my kids! I swear these teachers are sniffing the glue or something! If each kid in a class needs 4 glue sticks in 6th grade, there are 25 students per class, that is 100 glue sticks.

Last year Paige and Jacy both had to have 5 glue sticks and 2 bottles of glue. I am still unsure if they were gluing students to the chairs or wtf they were doing with it..........

qtmomof2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Look for the penny deals at staples too!!!

SarahFire82
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Quoting SarahFire82:

I had to get 10 for my kids! I swear these teachers are sniffing the glue or something! If each kid in a class needs 4 glue sticks in 6th grade, there are 25 students per class, that is 100 glue sticks.

Last year Paige and Jacy both had to have 5 glue sticks and 2 bottles of glue. I am still unsure if they were gluing students to the chairs or wtf they were doing with it..........

LMAO!! Hey you never know....

Bonnie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM

The accordian folders are pretty cheap. You can buy cardboard or plastic. It's a wider folder with the accordian style bottom. They're like two bucks at Wal-Mart. Laura needed one this year.

ETA pic: They also make them with a closure.

Remarkable_Mama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM

OMG...well I was stoked when my daughter's school, going into the 2nd grade this year, sent home a form where you could just go online to order their school supplies and they send them directly to the school.  It was only about $44 I think for the whole package. Works for me....it was done before school was ever out last year, they will be there before school starts and I don't have to fight the back to school crowds! WOOHOO

SarahFire82
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:50 PM

OK Staples is now pissing me off......Nickolas needs 24 pencils and their limit is 2 packs of 8 which only equals 16.....that is stupid.

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Quoting Bonnie:

The accordian folders are pretty cheap. You can buy cardboard or plastic. It's a wider folder with the accordian style bottom. They're like two bucks at Wal-Mart. Laura needed one this year.

Oh good grief! I wonder how much shit will get lost in that thing! At least with Adrianna it will. It will be lighter weight than the trapper keeper so we will have to go with that one, in case she is pmsing and wacks someone with it.

canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Quoting SarahFire82:

OK Staples is now pissing me off......Nickolas needs 24 pencils and their limit is 2 packs of 8 which only equals 16.....that is stupid.

I know! That is why I have to go 22 times. To get 44 packs. lmao! At lunch I would get them and take them to the car and go back in. lmao! I am going to take the kids tonight so we can all get 2 of them and make less trips.

Bonnie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I added a pic. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)