Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why oh why?!?! Long vent

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Do people start drama at other peoples houses?! Why does my mother have to let this stupid bitch that no one likes come over?! All she does is talk crap on my friend that she's dating. I hate this chick!!! She's mean to my friends little girl, she's a bitch to him. Grrr!!! Everytime he gets a job she bitches until he quits then bitches because he doesn't have a job! Then she comes over here to do laundry and knows that he was planning to go out of town today and she gets mad at him because he comes to pick her up. She starts SCREAMING and cussing at him. She's over here all the damn time crying because he's being "mean" to her after she just smacked his daughter! Then she expects me to be understanding and I don't really care. She smacked his kid. I would be mean too. Then she thinks she can come over and discipline my son?! I don't freaking think so! People like her make me insane!!! Maybe I'm over reacting but I'm sick of her.

I think I'm done now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
canthaveboys1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Who the hell is she to hit anyone elses kid? I would have totally wacked her back. She sounds like a total bitch.

Morita-Michelle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

BUMP!

Tiger420
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM
She is! I hate this chick. None of us want her around. My friends family doesn't want her around. She's not allowed at his moms house ever again because his mom can't stand her.

Quoting canthaveboys1:

Who the hell is she to hit anyone elses kid? I would have totally wacked her back. She sounds like a total bitch.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

hugs

kikibix
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Have you talked to your Mom about this? Maybe she doesn't know all this stuff or doesn't know how to get rid of this person. Some people have a hard time saying no or telling people to leave. This sound like a person both of you need to cut out of your lives.  Who needs that type of drama going on. Good luck with getting rid of the mean drama queen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)