Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hubby does this in the middle of the night. (maybe tmi)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 40 Replies

We have a healthy sex life but for some reason if he goes 2 or 3  days without any he (while he is sleeping) tries to have sex with me. He will take off my clothes and start doing the deed.....Most of the time he doesnt even know what he's doing until were done. Does anyone elses SO do this?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM

No, but I've heard of that. That's a serious medical issue! You really need to have him go to the doctor about that.

blue-star31

My husband did this once. But he was totally asleep and actually I was halfway awake. I thought he was awake too until the next morning when I told him that was great and his answer to me was "What was great?". Anyways, that is odd. I don't know hon my dh did it once so...

Huntersmom209

oh that would drive me nuts. . I dont like to get woken up!! haha  Sleeping is precious! lol

blue-star31

And it was over 10 yrs ago.

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Nope! We're always fully awake and he's aware of what we're doing. that's strange!

KatherineM
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Never happened to me but I have heard of it happening to people.

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Lol. Are you awake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trist22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM

nope.. doesn't happen here and I'm "damn" glad that it doesn't! I hate sleeping so once I do finally fall asleep you better not wake me up until I am ready ( or morning comes first) lol. .It would be like "waking up a rattlesnake!" My husband knows better :)

hellokittyemma
I totally agree with you lol

Quoting Huntersmom209:

oh that would drive me nuts. . I dont like to get woken up!! haha  Sleeping is precious! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses

WOW! he is making his dreams come true is all! lol  it does sounds kinda seriously tho. i would check out to see whats making him do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)