Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

submissive?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM
  • 125 Replies
Im just curious to how many women are sumisvive (sp) to there hubby cuz me and my hubby was talking and he kinda convinced me but what do yall think is taking it to far or what do u do for ur hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoreThanAMom85
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I'm no help. I'm submissive to no one.

I've wondered really what it's about myself though....

dosthepost
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:13 PM

What do you mean he "convinced you"? 

I'm submissive in some ways... not so much in others. I don't live a submissive lifestyle, though.

mereinhart28
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:13 PM

I'm not. so I'm no help either.

BeckieLea
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM

BUMP!

mommyof4gurlz
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM
i mean he made it sound intresting lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meli7983
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I only believe in being submissive to your husband if he is fulfilling his role as a husband father and provider and is good to you.. My ex I was completely submissive to because according to my religion I felt that was my job but he was abusive and I soon realized  there is a fine line between submissive and a doormat.. That is something you have to figure out for yourself because only you know your marriage.. My husband now is great to me and my girls so I am happy doing that for him but we work as a team.. I don't think I would do the whole Mrs. Clever thing lol but only you know where that line is.

inkkedup
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:19 PM

are you referring to sex or everyday living?

Meli7983
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:19 PM

What is your husbands idea of submissive??

StarsChildren
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM

The only place I am really submissive is when it comes to intimacy (1 because he knows what he's doing, 2 because he likes to be in control and I love how he's in control of "that" lmao). Besides that I am not submissive, so no real help to ya.

tnbjbeams444
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I am submissive. If you want to know anything you can message me if you would like. Im not going to get into it on here cause these woman can be mean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)