Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off of submissive post(Are you a submissive wife?)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  • 14 Replies

If so sexual, everyday life or Christan submissive? I am not out to cause drama. This life style is interesting to me. Although I don't think I could ever do it personally.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Im a christian submissive wife.. my husband is the head of our home and i dont mind being a submissive wife he puts us 1st all the time and i love that...im glad i have a strong godly man. now a days guys arent men they are letting the wives be the men.. and the men be the wives. u dont see to many guys be men which is sad..

mommawombat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Hell no! I'm too independent and hubby said he would divorce me if I got any of those ideas. But he is the head of the house and makes the final decision. Other then that we are equal.

blue-star31
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM

I could never be submissive. I like having a say and getting into a debate with my hubby. I think in a lot of ways he gives in to what I want, and in a lot of other ways, I give in to what he wants. We are equal and we do discuss, debate, and even downright argue sometimes. And I like it that way. So does he. But I am certainly not knocking anyone who does it the other way.

"TO EACH HIS OWN", and "WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT".

wink

Remarkable_Mama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Ummm no submissive here! We pretty much have an equal relationship...as much as possible anyway! Sexually (both), financially (mostly me), kids (mostly me)...he works alot of hours right now.  It works for us and I like being the boss...and he likes me to be.....so WOOT!

my_lovely
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Didn't you a few weeks ago have a bunch of submissive wife post? LOL

That being said yes, I am one.

dosthepost
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM

This isn't a spin off. These questions are being answered in the other post.

angelbears
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Only in bed ;)

mommas3cubs
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Yes, I am submissive, and proud of it too!

blue-star31
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM

It sort of seems like the same thing really, as the other post.

SarahFire82
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM

A guy can still be a "man" and be equal with his wife. I could never be submissive, but to each her own.

Quoting godsgirl26:

Im a christian submissive wife.. my husband is the head of our home and i dont mind being a submissive wife he puts us 1st all the time and i love that...im glad i have a strong godly man. now a days guys arent men they are letting the wives be the men.. and the men be the wives. u dont see to many guys be men which is sad..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)