Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

horrible headaches.. fioricet.. can i take it pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

My hubby has Fioricet for migraines.. anyone know if i can take it?? I'm 5 months preggo. thanks!

" I am Strong because I am weak, I am Beautiful because I know my flaws, I am a lover because i'm a fighter, I am fearless because I have been afraid, I am wise because I have been foolish, And I can laugh because I've known sadness. "

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
vwd_johnson
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Yes. I was getting terrible headaches & my baby doctor prescribed them to me. So they are safe !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoCaLmOmMy07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:20 PM

No you can't you can only take tylenol

Morita-Michelle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM

BUMP!

JLo1486
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I'm not pregnant..but I just took a fioricet about 10 min ago...my second one.  It was prescribed for an ear infection a few months ago and now i'm trying it for my toothache....never has done a damn thing...not for my migraines either...it says it's for tension headaches...if anything...it has made my pain worse. :(   You can google it because I just did...it will tell you if you can or not.

2lilladybugs
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM

my dr gave me that when i was pregnant with my oldest child.  i wouldnt take it unless i checked with my doctor first.

zeketrinitysmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Yes. I was getting terrible headaches & my baby doctor prescribed them to me. So they are safe !

Thank you so much!

" I am Strong because I am weak, I am Beautiful because I know my flaws, I am a lover because i'm a fighter, I am fearless because I have been afraid, I am wise because I have been foolish, And I can laugh because I've known sadness. "

vwd_johnson
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM
I PROMISE you you can take them while pregnant. I was probably 20 weeks when he prescribed them to me.. I'm 30 weeks now. Tylenol is not going to do crap if they're as bad as I remember mine were ! & the fiorecet did help

Quoting SoCaLmOmMy07:

No you can't you can only take tylenol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Forget-me-not
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeketrinitysmom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM

thank you ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)