Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

whats the best sippy cup for a 2 year old?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

for the most part my 2 year old can drink out of a regular cup if it is filled half way. but sippy cups are still best because he always seems to be on the go. im not sure what brand but i think it is playtex and three of them have mickey mouse and one of them has pixar cars. the straw comes in two parts, the bottom is hard and it fits inside the top which is soft and plugs into the lid.  he has this bad habit of biting the straw and i had to throw away 2 of the 4 soft straws.  can anyone let me know what brand of sippy cup would be best and possibly what store to get it from?

Lilypie

by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cmtjenn
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

playtex has a spill proff cup that looks like a regular cup with a flat lid.  no spout no straw. kinda like a travel coffee mug but with a valve so it wont spill.  i wouls try looking at walmart or target.  i know the walmart by us sells them.

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:48 PM

These its what my 2 year old uses, They also have boyish ones, They sell them at wally mart. They are like 6 bucks for one.

Quoting cmtjenn:

playtex has a spill proff cup that looks like a regular cup with a flat lid.  no spout no straw. kinda like a travel coffee mug but with a valve so it wont spill.  i wouls try looking at walmart or target.  i know the walmart by us sells them.

lilou
by Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:48 PM

My dd still like and use munchin with the straw mostly for her milk but the BEST sippy for me (she loves them too) is the one by Nalgene, best part: they DON'T LEAK  and they are made in USA :) You can get them at Wholefood for 9 or 10$ dollar each

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN