Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which Bottles are least frustrating??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 18 Replies

With my DS I used Born Free bottles because at that point they were the only BPA free bottles out there but now everything basically is!  So what I am wondering is which is cheaper and easier......I already have born free bottles but I do not have the nipples and they are usually $6/two nipples and you have to switch them up so much.  So I was thinking about doing the Playtex drop ins??? The nipples are like half the price and I don't have a dishwasher at all so it would make my life a lot easier bc I ALWAYS do the bottles by hand and born free has sooooo many parts!!!! I figured someone would have some good advice!!! Thanks Ladies!shrugging

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shajdinyak
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM
get playtex drop ins!that is all dd would use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileynMe
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I used the playtex dropins and loved them. They were so easy to clean. 

beans13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I used the Playtex drop-ins.  They worked great.  They are an expensive choice though and I found that the generic drop-ins all sucked.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Breasts.

BPA free, cost nothing and they refill themselves.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO and one on the way! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

Allebas
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Randi02:

Breasts.

BPA free, cost nothing and they refill themselves.

AGREED!!!!

lundaylove

i used MAM bottles when i wasnt nursing. There are a few parts but they are cheaper than most and they work great and no colic this time around! woo hoo!

UxorQuodMatris

Glass

julz0307
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:29 PM

i used dr. brown and avent i didn't really care for any others

TheTaoOfKim
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I used/use dr. browns bottles. if you dd up all the drop ins you will use you will be able to buy more nipples then you think.

JEpright83
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I am breast feeding but not going back to work is not an option so I have to pump and get him used to the bottle as quickly!! None the less with the last one I was allergic to the oxytocin that you produce when you breast feed so I would get the shivers so bad then a hot flash and vomit and then it would be time to feed again so I would rather be safe then sorry!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)