Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are these symptoms?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am hungry ALL THE TIME! But when I make me a big plate of food, I take like 4 bites and i'm done. I feel like i'm going to explode.

I'm tired all the damn time.

I get random bouts of nausea and actually vomited a few times. But nothing like when I was pregnant with DD.

I also bled for about a day and then had a bit of spotting after that. Two weeks before my period was supposed to start.

I don't know if these are pregnancy symptoms. When I was pregnant with DD, everything was so blatant and I just KNEW that I was pregnant.

SO and I haven't been ttc, but haven't been preventing either. what do you think?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
La-Belle-Vie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Well not each pregnancy is the same and if you were not trying to prevent a pregnancy either then there is a chance you could be pregnant.

When you say spotting in between your period, I think implantation bleeding.

Have you missed your period yet?  I would take a pregnancy test.

svnamom18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I am waiting to take the test because I'm supposed to start my period in about 4 days. We'll see. Could I take a test this early?

smh89
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM

take a test... that IS usually how you find out if your pregnant LoL...or make a doc.appt

eye rolling

AES514
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Can u pee on the keyboard? Then we can see!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svnamom18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM

hahaha lol

dosthepost
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Sounds like my second pregnancy... if you aren't preventing then you should probably be testing monthly anyway, especially if you drink alcohol on regular basis.

mylilgooberpea
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM

take a digital test theres no denying or miss reading thoese GL and let us know!!!

La-Belle-Vie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Quoting svnamom18:

I am waiting to take the test because I'm supposed to start my period in about 4 days. We'll see. Could I take a test this early?

Yes, there are some tests that allow you to test before your missed period.

shoegirl01
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Pee on the key board then we can tell ya. 

mylilgooberpea
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM

just use first morning urine or you havent peed or drank a lot for the past 4 hours urine you get a better test result that way. GL and let us know!!

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

Quoting svnamom18:

Yes, there are some tests that allow you to test before your missed period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)