Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who live in Kansas I have a couple questions.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
I was wondering how much it costs to send kids to school. I know DS1 is only 2 but I have a tendancy to worry about things. Also, how much does a courthouse wedding cost? I've tried googleing it and my dorky self can't find either. Blah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heartsandskulls
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM

i would have to say it depends on where at in kansas you are. i live in whitewater, ks about 15-20 miles away from any big city and its gonna be 30 dollars to put my 5 yr old in kindergarten this yr. i dont know about the wedding though. i guess look up whatever county your in and find the court.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Not in KS, but if you call the courthouse, they can tell you how much it costs and when the Justice of the Peace is available to marry you so you can set an appointment.

douwannadance
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:17 PM

The last I heard the court house wedding is kinda free except say a licence fee.  My friend did it that way.

RubysMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM
I live in Olathe but I'm sorry I don't have a clue for either. I moved here a little over a year ago. I'm starting to worry too about school and my dd is almost 4. I don't know if she needs to be in preschool first or what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CometGirl
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I live in central Kansas.  Our school is completely free for PK-2nd graders. 

A wedding license is $15 and the judge performs the ceremony for free.

savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM

The court house in Miami county is $69.  I'm not sure about school because my DS is only 16mo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)