Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do about him!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM
  • 20 Replies
Ok well I have had several problems with my DD dad. He's wasn't there during my pregnancy, he's not financialy responsible, etc blaw blaw blaw. But I'm still letting him see her bc he is still her dad and they love each other.

Well my DD spent the night with him last night. He calls me this morning frantic. He was saying he needs to bring graysen back NOW!!! That he has to get out of that house NOW!!! (He lives with his parents and they have a horrible toxic relationship) he brings her back with his shirt covered in blood and he wouldn't tell me what was going on or what happened. I know something happened with his parents but that's all. I told him yesterday that if his parents start something with him he just needs to ignore them, because I don't want our DD to see that. I don't know what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhiannon1988
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

whoa.. that's scary.. i wouldn't have let him leave till he told me why there was blood on his shirt. that is not okay.

asoldierswife85
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

WOW! Have you heard from him? Has anyone heard from his parents? The blood came from somewhere... someone might be seriously hurt!

I agree with PP. I wouldnt have let him go until you got answers, especially since whatever happened, your child was witness to it.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM

ditto what the others are saying - that's scary! I hope you get to the bottom of it all ASAP!

graciepaige
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM
The thing is he wouldn't take his hand out of his pocket so I'm sure it was him that was hurt but I still don't know what to think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Socrmomest72108
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I would allow him to continue seeing her, with your supervision. I would not let her back over at that house.

DrusMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Hooooooooly crap! WTH?! I would never let my daughter go back to that house with him again. Period. The End.

January 2008 Princesses : Group Owner (Click group to join!) 

graciepaige
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuprMom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Agreed, My baby would NOT under any circumstance be staying with him again!! What if baby got hurt..unintentional or not!

Bieg9093
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM

I think you need to call the police and report what happened; you don't want to be accused of helping him in what is obviously something uncool.

Then, get started on a restraining order for you and your child.

How old is your daughter? 

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Whoa! Before you start on all the crap posted here like a restraining order and police reports FIND out what happened! Calm down and talk to him about what happened. And babies can get hurt in ANYONE"S care! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)