Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All of my pregnant, full term (or close) momma's, report!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 17 Replies

It's a full moon night, so I thought we might all check in and see if anyone goes into labor tonight! 

I'm 35 weeks along (doc expects me to go any day now, and suspects that I"m probably farther than that). 

Austin Levi is on his way!

baby growth

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lundaylove
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM

not preggo here but good luck =)

Colleen86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM
I'm 38 weeks today
I hope I go tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM

dont hold your breath haha I was 37 weeks walking up and down the block on a full moon and notta haha

sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM
Aww good luck!! Only entering my 27th week here..but I'll say a labor prayer for you lol!! Definitely have sex with your DH tonight and that'll hopefully help jump start something!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dosthepost
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Oh drag, sex, LOL. Sex has become like an obstacle course... almost more work than it's worth... but I just might try it.

sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Haha I hear you on that one. I wish I was one of those preggos that had amazing sex during pregnancy.. It's sooooo uncomfortable blehhhhhhh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Colleen86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Lol I'm too tired. I don't want sex. I walk A LOT though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Yea me too..:(

Quoting Colleen86:

Lol I'm too tired. I don't want sex. I walk A LOT though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackiewal10
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I'm not nearly close enough to go into labor, but I have to say, the full moons this year have been disappointing.  I have 2 friends who were about 40-41 weeks pregnant when a full moon passed and nothing.  They were so annoyed.  Both of them went at least another 3 days and the one went another week.

dosthepost
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Oh those poor women... I've never made it to "full term"... I can't imagine going PAST it.

Quoting jackiewal10:

I'm not nearly close enough to go into labor, but I have to say, the full moons this year have been disappointing.  I have 2 friends who were about 40-41 weeks pregnant when a full moon passed and nothing.  They were so annoyed.  Both of them went at least another 3 days and the one went another week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)