• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"MOM! Where's the butt??!!!!..."

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 6 Replies

We were at Wal-Mart tonight and I was looking at nursing bras. When I was done I walked around the corner, heading to the comfy/sleep pants. Well DD (3yrs) noticed some undies that had cute designs on them, and she started grabbing at them. I told her "Please don't touch! We're going over here!" Well she managed to get a pair into the cart (where she was sitting) while I was tending to DS (7m). She then holds them up into the air and says "Mom! I want these!!" My reply was "those are adult panties sweetie. You are way too young for those!" (I didn't notice what kind they actually were. I thought they were just bikini cut) She starts looking at them a little closer (I guess she was confused because of the design looked kind of kiddie like) That's when she noticed and hollered "MOM!!!!! Where's the butt?!?! There is NO butt!" They were thongs! 

I was embarrassed! Of course, to others observing this, I'm sure it looked like I was buying them for myself, since my DD had them in the cart with her. But I think everyone got a good chuckle out of it! Especially the little old lady!! HA-HA!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sarahbearamommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:13 AM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madcrazymom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM
That's priceless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilgooberpea
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:16 AM

laughingway too cute!!! that will stick with you forever! LOL

mamakenzi
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:38 AM

LOL thanks for sharing I needed to smile!

mommawombat
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

laughingway too cute!!! that will stick with you forever! LOL

pooh2you
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Oh wow that is so funny. My DD did something crazy like that. we were in wal mart late on a friday night and done in the south the teens get wierd and crazy black stockings on there arm and pink purple hair, holes all in there clothes kinda like a vampier. Well i have her in the buggy and we pass these odd looking kids and my DD who is 2 at the times looks up and ponts look mama freaks and screams bloody murder. i almost died

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)