Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how would you feel if

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM
  • 69 Replies

you seen this comment on a picture. This is a picture of my niece, she is a month and half old. and this is a picture that she has on facebook. along with the comment that she wrote about it at the bottom. It really rubbed me the wrong way when i seen it. i have never met my brothers girlfriend (mother of the baby).  one other picture that she had taken was the baby holding a bottle of jack daniels. how would you other mamas feel about this.

Yo soy SEXY SEXY SEXY !!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Immature.  Are they 16?

cdnmom24
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:55 AM

I think it is immature and unappropriate.

klespeedy0205
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM

ugh, I wouldnt want people thinking that about my child so I def wouldnt write it.

justcyarra
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:58 AM

it isnt they, it is her. my brother has no clue what is on her facebook page. i have no idea how old she is, but i know she isnt 16

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Immature.  Are they 16?

MommyHurt
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM

I'd be worried about the baby!! Your brother needs to monitor her and the baby, if she is that dense as to what is appropriate, what else is she doing that may or may not harm the baby!!

Crazy_Beauty
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM

So since somebody writes something stupid they must be a teen parent?Wtf does age have to do with writing something stupid about your baby? You can be immature no matter what age you are...Clearly.

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Immature.  Are they 16?

justcyarra
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM

i was thinking the same thing. i had my daugther when i was 17 adn i would NEVER say anything like that about my daughter.

Quoting Crazy_Beauty:

So since somebody writes something stupid they must be a teen parent?Wtf does age have to do with writing something stupid about your baby? You can be immature no matter what age you are...Clearly.

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Immature.  Are they 16?

kngarber
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Ugh.  I would be highly irritated.  It is a baby not a damn doll. 

-PB
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I have heard parents call their children sexy before and I find it awkward and inappropriate.  She may be a good parent but any picture of a child holding a bottle of alcohol warrants a cps investigation in my opinion. 

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:08 AM

When some one is immature I attribute it to their age first, giving them the benefit of doubt. 

Age has a great deal to do with maturity.  If you'd like to turn this into a teen pregnancy thread start a new one and I'll be happy to oblige you there.

Quoting Crazy_Beauty:

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Immature.  Are they 16?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)