Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silicone/gel nursing pads?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do they work? Are they worth the 10 bucks?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SassyPainter
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM

The hospital gave me a pair.  I didn't use them much, but they are cooling when you have soreness.

lundaylove
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM

i thought they were better than the others. but i didnt buy mine, they were a gift from my momma.

dosthepost
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM

do they help with leaking?

Quoting lundaylove:

i thought they were better than the others. but i didnt buy mine, they were a gift from my momma.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

kelliehelvie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:55 PM

I have never heard of such a thing! I'm pregnant with my first so I have a lot to learn about breast feeding.

mommawombat
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I love them when I was engodge. I think they are worth the $10, but don't know about leaking,. I had to die up since I could not nurse anymore.

dosthepost
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:58 PM

I'm on my second baby and still learning, LOL. I'm a big leaky faucet, its driving me insane. Worth the benefits to my preemie though :)

Quoting kelliehelvie:

I have never heard of such a thing! I'm pregnant with my first so I have a lot to learn about breast feeding.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

aydens_mom620
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM

i got some from cvs on clearance for $2 a pack!  :)  but im stil pregnant so i havent used them yet!

bbuck5717
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM

They helped with leakage for me. I still had a tiny bit, but only really when the baby started crying and I didn't get there fast enough. It never came out of the pad though. Totally worth it to me.

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM

they were great at first when i was sore. now that the soreness is gone ive no use for them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)