Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Netflix

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

For any of you that use this, I need some help!  Somehow, my pregnant brain was being dumb the other day, and when I sent back my netflix movie, I sent it in only the inner sleve-therefore it didn't have the netflix address/mine or anything like that and who knows if the disk has fallen out.  I know there is an area to report a problem, but there isn't a choice to say, "I was dumb and sent the disk without the outer sleve".  Do I just pay the fine or do you think they'll understand?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MumsTheWord571
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM

I have never had this happen! I sent 2 disks in the same sleeve once and it was like no big deal... hmmm.  would contact customer service. usually they have a number you can call?

Abuela542
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM

They most likely will understand. I had one that I thought I sent back and they never received it. They said that it was ok this time. Or something like that. I would hope that it would get back to them anyway, it's not like no one knows about them.

mommawombat

I bet you are not the only one. Just wait and see. but keep the sleeve or copy the sleeve and send the orignal obe back in

Misurromommy

go online, log in and fill out the lost claim and done, no calls nothing to pay 

Ton-of-Love
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I'm suprised the PO even mailed it without it having the little postage paid spot and all.  I am NOT a Netflix fan--they say 'no late fees, keep as long as you want, etc'--yeah right!  They called me (or emailed, I forget--it's been a while) and said that I hadn't returned my movies and it had been 2 weeks (my kids really liked them and kept watching them every day lol) and so they were making me pay for the movies and cancelling my account.   So, I sent them in and they still cancelled my account and sent me a bill.  I was pretty upset and so I called them and told them that I had returned them over a week ago (which I HONESTLY did return them--2 in one sleeve like they say u can) and they said that they never got them.  So, I say, well I sent them and so I will give it a couple more days then call to see if u got them back yet.  I call back a few days later and they say they got one of them but not the other---um, I sent them both IN THE SAME SLEEVE so if they got one, then they got the other too!  I tell them this and they say, well we only have one and you are not even allowed to send two back in the same sleeve.  BS!  I told them then they may wanna take that off their package cuz it's printed on ALL the sleeves that you CAN do that!!!  He said "whatever, your acct is cancelled and we'll be sending you a bill for the movie that you refuse to return."  SERIOUSLY?!?!?  ugh! 

Ton-of-Love
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM

P/S--sorry i vented in your post instead of answering your question LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)