• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's black balls and my writers block

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

DH had a vasectomy yesterday and we checked it out today and its all black down there he starts freaking out that its all gonna fall off and i had to laugh about that one...

now im writing a book just for the fun of it and im a bit stuck i wanted so badly to finish 2 chapters tonight and it doesnt look like its gonna happen i have so many other things in my mind i know theres no point to this post like i said lots on my mind no one to talk to and bored

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanya_marieh
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:57 PM

LOL I couldn't help but open it when I read black balls.  I hope that you get past your writers block.

RubysMommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM
What are you writing about? Just curious is the black balls normal for that procedure?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baylee131
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Good luck on your writers block... As far as the black balls...well I dont know if that is normal my husband got his done in June and his NEVER turned black!!  You might want to get that checked out I dont think that is good...

Baylee131
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Quoting RubysMommy:

What are you writing about? Just curious is the black balls normal for that procedure?

No that is NOT normal I dont know what is wrong but it dont sound too good..

comptonkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:02 PM

ive always found writing about true events in my life to be MUCH easier! lol of course, i 'ficitionalize' the true events when i do that...

btw, im not a 'writer' just something i do sometimes cause i enjoy it

Mommy2LnJ
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Ouch for DH... could he be cleaning them too much? I know someone who got their tongue pierced and they tell you to rinse with listerine after certain things and their tongue turned black because they rinsed so much that they were killing the good bacteria.

Good luck with the book. I would love to write one, but I don't think I'm creative enough...

U.S.ArmyWife
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM

i had to open when i saw black balls too. and i too have wrighters block. i'm wrighting somewhat of a romance book.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Is it Black and Blue like a bruise? Then it's normal.

If it is Black like spray paint or a very, very dark bruise, then it isn't normal and he need to call the dr. like yesterday.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

admckenzie
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Call the doctor or ER about the black balls. Not sure what to do about the "muse apnea" (writer's block). I'm with you on that. I was up all night pouring over a dozen half started chapters. If i could finish each chapter I've started the book would be done!  My first book should be delivered this week. I'm excited! 

reading

shoegirl01
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Please don't allow your husband's penis to fall off.  And, after reading this article a few days ago, I think you should too.  Please lock up all pets!

http://indyposted.com/36291/dog-eats-diabetic-mans-infected-toe/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)