• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Callin crafty mamas that like doing invites and photo stuff..

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am trying to do up some invites for dd's 2nd birthday but havent found anything... im wondering if theirs any mamas that would wanna do something up for me that has mini mouse on the out side with maybe a pic of dd...  to where id be able to fold it and you open it with the inside saying like Come Celebrate Mia's 2nd birthday cake and ice cream

When__________

Where____________

Time____________        or if you know of somewhere i could get something done up fast.... that would be great.... we have had some losses in the family and i got off track for her bday.... so i need something that can be ready before the 15th... thanks ladies... gonna go feed the animals and check back in a few...

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lb128f
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I'll try for you if you'd like. I'm not sure about printing them out and folding them...do you have pre-made "invite" printer paper? However, if you are going to be printing them out and not just using them online...you'll need to send me the pic from your "MyPictures" file on your computer to my personal email address. Pics done on here (CM/online) don't always print clearly...so, to avoid it being blurry when you print it emailing it and me emailing it back to you should prevent that. Anyway...if you want me to help -- just send me a PM and I will send you my personal email address. And...Happy Birthday to your Daughter!

MrsMathis08
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Not that crafty, but Happy Birthday to your little one.

comptonkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:20 AM

i wouldnt do a 'fold over' invite..not with pictures...id do something like this(but with the theme you want):

have you checked ebay? i got the idea for this off ebay, but i wanted to do my own pictures...so i crafted the invite myself...search invitations on ebay?

Lb128f
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I could do something like this...

Or...we could go with Pinks???? 

Lb128f
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:08 AM

http://www.tinyprints.com/orderinfo.htm#ordproc 

Cute stuff! 2-3 days for RUSH delivery!

U.S.ArmyWife
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:45 AM

that is the same idea i had.  lol

but i'm not crafty

Quoting Lb128f:

I could do something like this...

Or...we could go with Pinks???? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)