Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever.....

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM
  • 14 Replies

let your kid stay the night at anyone elses house at night? And how old are they?

I know a lot  are old enough for sleepovers but i really mean the younger ones!!!

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof4gurlz
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:12 AM

that would be a big NO besides close family

mamakenzi

DD was 6 months when she stayed away from me the first time overnight.  I worked a weird shift where I had two nights that I worked from midnight to 8am, so my best friend kept her for me.  To go out, she stayed with my mom at around 9 months or so.  Then when she was 26 months she stayed with my mom and dad for a week while I went on a kid free vacation.

mommyof4gurlz

let the friends sleep over at your house

fairymom2316
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM

My kids were 5 and 3 the first time they slept over someone's house, other than family. They watched the kids for us so we could have some alone time =)

Beth415
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM

my kids only sleep over my moms, my nanas, and my best friend of my whole life.  When they wanna have sleepovers with their friends they are gonna be at my house.  There is no way I am sending them to other ppl's houses you never know about ppl these days.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Yes, mine stayed at my mother's a few times when they were little. I'd say maybe age 2.

acbbsmama
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM

My nine year old son has stayed over at friends houses twice. They are really good friends of ours that I trust completely.

Angie211
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM

My kids have only ever stayed with family.  My son is 8 and my daughter is 3.  I think they were at least 1 before I left either of them even with my parents for the night. 

MrsNocke
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:32 AM

nope my son is 19 months and has never slept away

Brianav
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Dd is 5 and has never had a sleepoer at a friends house. A mom asked if she could several times before but I keep saying no cuz she is too young (get the hint lady!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)