Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says I need to trust him but he hasnt proved it

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hey everyone i have a situation i would like some help with. My bf and I started dating a little over a year ago. I am not going to sit and bore you with details but he cheated on me...more than once. I am not sure how many times but I know for sure more than once!

He also used to text all these random girls from his cell, basically trying to hook up & getting pics from them. I had enough when last spring I went to his place because he hadnt called and his phone was off and caught in him his room with another girl. Yeah.

So we broke up in march/april. well i was done i didnt need that crap anymore i was seriously worn out mentally because every time I would turn around, there would be some bitch on his phone he was texting. Well, he kept saying how sorry he was and that he took me for granted and he didnt care he would do whatever it took- all that. So  I did get back with him at the end of June. We are together, he hasnt given me cut and dry proof like in the past but I still have a super hard time trusting him. He gets mad at me for wanting to see his phone and asking who he is texting. He says i need to get over it and stop being so insecure.

I cant help it, I feel like he needs to prove himself to me and then over time i will trust him. I have seen a couple suspicious things online but no proof. I also got some weird texts from him one time that looked like he sent to the wrong person, but he claims it wasnt him...hmmm. lets just say it was about hooking up.

I dont know what to do. he says he cant deal with it anymore how I always ask questions and stuff and i need to put the past in the past. Does anyone see my side? I could really use some advice because I am not putting up w/ anymore crap and I need to know I can trust him. He also had some girls boyfriend call his phone all pissed off about them talking which i started getting really mad and he said he was sick of me acting liek this & i need to put the past in the past. any advice? please no bashing i just need to know my feelings are valid and i am not being selfish and all that like he says

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aznblond9
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Yes your feelings are valid and you need to kick him to the curves ASAP! He is no GOOD. Let him go the soon the BETTER!

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Run, don't walk away from this one. I have never known of a situation like this one where it turned out alright. He hasn't changed. He's trying to put blame on you still. You are insecure? Is he crazy? He is still doing stuff that's suspicious. You don't need proof. You're not an idiot. Just dump him.

If he really wants to make it work, he will put in the time and effort. In the mean time you don't put out. If he's not willing to spend a year proving himself, then who needs him. You don't need a man. If you want one there are a TON of them out there.

worwalkerlds
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Stop playing with losers, you will never get anywhere with a "boy" like that...

sweettigeress
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Quoting Firewoman33:

Run, don't walk away from this one. I have never known of a situation like this one where it turned out alright. He hasn't changed. He's trying to put blame on you still. You are insecure? Is he crazy? He is still doing stuff that's suspicious. You don't need proof. You're not an idiot. Just dump him.

If he really wants to make it work, he will put in the time and effort. In the mean time you don't put out. If he's not willing to spend a year proving himself, then who needs him. You don't need a man. If you want one there are a TON of them out there.

in love       toddler girl            expecting girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria   Kairi Saige on Oct. 31

Savvychick
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Is his Name Cory?  I Know someone JUST like this description. I would have to say get rid of him, QUICKLY before you get a STD!

LaurenMarie2307
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Honestly, I dont think you should have gotten back with him, you obviously cant trust him, and with out trust, what do you have? JMO..... You deserve better!

kennidee
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM

He's not worth keeping.  Kick him to the curb.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:03 AM

You are not going to be able to trust him. Get rid of his worthless ass.

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Personally, I say trust your gut instinct.  It's there for a reason

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM

move out and on momma. stop wasting your time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)