Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PIOG... Was led on with TTC (Outcome so far)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 31 Replies

I am so depressed right now. I need to talk to someone. I can't sleep I am so mad. Hubby went to work so I can't talk to him until tomorrow. I feel like part of my heart was ripped out. Anyway, the black part was posted EARLY this morning in a TTC group, then thanks to my husband I had to update it with a disappointing twist.

We have been somewhat TTC for a few months now and this last month we decided to actively try. Well this past cycle obviously didn't work out for us being AF came a whole 7 days early. Well our problem is obviously because my cycles are never consistant. Sometimes it's 28 days and sometimes it's 21. Now that I know my cycles are changing again, I decided to look for cervical changes. This is my first month doing it and according to my last cycle, it would be CD7 that I would Ovulate, today is CD6 and I noticed slightly cramping on my left lower abdomin. Immediatley after that I felt more CM come through. I went to the bathroom to check and my cervix seemed higher, slightly softer, and definately open! The CM is egg whiting but not quite stretchy yet, at least not as stretchy as I have heard it's supposed to be. It's so weird that I've never noticed my body do that before! So I think tonight is the night we conceive baby #2! I'm so happy I finally figured out my body and what our problem was! Good thing I've been checking since I ended up having my big O on CD6 instead of 7, or better 14 like normal! Sticky baby dust to everyone!! :-) 

Update: After all this time, frustration, and finally figuring it out, my Husband Chickened out and says we should wait a while until we are better off financially. REALLY?!?!?!? We are just fine financially and we already have a baby and she has everything she needs, and she's well fed and diapered. What is different tonight from this morning? He told his friends and some family that we decided to officially try, and now he chickens out the day it's most likely to happen? I am so ANGRY with him right now and he doesn't understand how bad it hurt me to lead me on like that. I was so excited all day at work that I can come home and finally make a baby in the right time of my cycle. I can't believe he did this to me! Well I wish you ladies luck!

Ok, so here's the deal.... it's now been almost a week since he got cold feet and we have been at it a couple times with NO protection! Not on the day I knew I was O though. He doesn't like using protection and he knows I WON'T take the pill until I know we are done having kids because of how long it took us to get a full term pregnancy when I quit taking it last time. I asked him about it and he said, "if we happen to get pregnant that would be great, but we just can't be "trying" to get pregnant right now." So I guess he just got cold feet about "actively trying" but it can still happen! I hope it does!!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashwa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Anyone willing to talk? I could use a boost. thanks.

WhiskeyRiver
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM

BUMP

My hubby agreed that we could try for number 2 while he's home on R&R then changed his job. So now he wants to wait untill hes done with this deployment and training and moving to a new station. I added everything, it'll be three YEARS before we would TTC. I was absolutely heartbroken. I cried for weeks, started going into depression.... good luck momma

ashwa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Thanks sweety. I'm sorry you have to wait even longer. I hope it works out in your favor though. Good luck to you.

AES514
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:40 AM

:( my fiance wants nothing to do with another one. I want one more, the I am done. Life never seems to work. Our next one may have to be a "surprise" for him!!!!!!!

WhiskeyRiver
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Quoting ashwa:

Thanks sweety. I'm sorry you have to wait even longer. I hope it works out in your favor though. Good luck to you.

Thanks, I'm hoping he'll want to TTC when he comes home. He said it would be to hard for me to try moving across country with a 3.5 year old and newborn. I told him it would be easy, newborn sits in infant seat. lol He usually gives into what ever I want. He loves kids and we are more than financially stable so he'll be happy either way.

ariesp19
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 AM

i do have to say, activly ttc is a bit scaryer then just seeing what happends.. you have the financial thoughts... were as, if it happends, you have to make it work....

when we activly started ttc, i was a bit freeked... i kept wondering, is this the right choice, i know we can afford it, but... what happends if we fall on hard times, is it fair to our kids.... and such......

im sorry hun.... i wish i could give you better advice... maybe you two can compromise and keep just.... seeing what happends?

either way, keeping track of your cycle is always a goof thing

MumsTheWord571
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 AM

my DH did that to me too! Told me to get my IUD out and everything and the day before the appointment he chickened out! I cried. I stayed up so late upset and crying, went to be expecting to call the doc and cancel the appointment. DH woke up and said he'd just been thinking that he was chickening out because he was panicking and that I should go ahead and get the IUD out, So I told him there was NO going back once it was out and he agreed. maybe you can talk to him about how this makes you feel?

ashwa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:49 AM

HAHA!! You mean an "Accident." That's a good one. I hope it works out for you. I think I still have hope because we DID try 2 days ago and I am litterally positive that I am ovulating today. All the sites I researched while we were still trying said you conceive two days before ovulating because the sperm can live 3-5 days after if it went into the female. My husband even made me put my legs up so the little guys could swim towrds my cervix quicker. I think he's turning bipolar.?...... 

Quoting AES514:

:( my fiance wants nothing to do with another one. I want one more, the I am done. Life never seems to work. Our next one may have to be a "surprise" for him!!!!!!!

ashwa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:50 AM

AWW! Tell him I said he has to for you. He won't regret it!

Quoting WhiskeyRiver:

Quoting ashwa:

Thanks, I'm hoping he'll want to TTC when he comes home. He said it would be to hard for me to try moving across country with a 3.5 year old and newborn. I told him it would be easy, newborn sits in infant seat. lol He usually gives into what ever I want. He loves kids and we are more than financially stable so he'll be happy either way.

ashwa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Thanks. I'll see what he says to that. I just won't TELL him when I am ovulating and I can seduce him! LOL If he doesn't agree to "just see what happens," I can seduce him when we run out of condoms, if he gets caught in the moment he can never resist, even if it means no condom! lol We'll see!

Quoting ariesp19:

i do have to say, activly ttc is a bit scaryer then just seeing what happends.. you have the financial thoughts... were as, if it happends, you have to make it work....

when we activly started ttc, i was a bit freeked... i kept wondering, is this the right choice, i know we can afford it, but... what happends if we fall on hard times, is it fair to our kids.... and such......

im sorry hun.... i wish i could give you better advice... maybe you two can compromise and keep just.... seeing what happends?

either way, keeping track of your cycle is always a goof thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)