Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh my gosh! it happend to me!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:54 AM
  • 27 Replies

yup so I was preparing to take photos of my 19 month old son out on my porch when he closed the door and locked it behind me... ( he was inside the house) holy crap! I was freaking out... my door is glass so i could see him and i was trying to get him to un lock the door so he reached up like he was going to and pulled the lock down even more!! little turd. lol... I jumped off my porch while 4 months pregnant ran around the house and rang my mother in law who lives in a apartment above me... as i was standing at my front door trying to get him to open which he normally dose... my husband came with the key.. lol wow! that was crazy!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:56 AM

lol it happens. At least it was the house and not the car!

cara124
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:58 AM

it happens my dd 12 lock herself in the bathroom around that age i was mess till they got the door off.....

MOMOF2154
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 AM

yeah it does happen. I got mine last summer. I was soo nervous. Thank goodness my landlord was home he lives right behind us. I could hear my son in the house crying for me. I felt soo bad.

Kimberly954
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Whats crazier is that you live that close to your in-laws! LOL

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM
awww poor little turd. lol. im sure u paniced more than he did. glad everything worked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazynut
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Oh you just got love it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashelynn_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Lol!!! At least he wasn't outside and took off like my little brother did when he was two while everyone was sleeping!!! Let's just say we invested in new bold locks that very afternoon. xD

baby
poshkat
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM

lol it happened to me too when my son was around that age.

Dance13
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM

My oldest has locked me out of my bedroom he was in there and i just knocked on the door and asked him to unlock it and he did. he was 2.5- 3 years old. He went thru a door locking stage... if someone was in the room or not he would lock it behind him... a few times he did it to rooms we didn't have keys for. (bathrooms, inlaws bedroom)

Jaidamom03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:13 AM
I did that the day I came home from neck surgery. I felt fine and went to check the mail and low and behold I locked myself out. I had to break in my own house with a 3 inch incision across my neck. No one saw me but I felt like crap afterward. Fortunately no children were involved. I wish she was home she's 7 she could have let me back in. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)