Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would love to leave this country??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 AM
  • 33 Replies

Who is fed up with the bullshit in the USA. i am.. Not sure what other country I would rather be at. If you could just up and move to another country which one would you move to? Or would you rather stay in the USA.. Oh and tell me what you are fed up with.

I am  SAHM, to two wonderful boys. I breastfed both.I ERF, I Co-sleep, I give candy and sweets. Cadillac driving, music listening, pot smoking, Home style cooking, married for 10 year to a hard working husband. I am an attention giving  coffee drinking submissive wife and mommy. I Yell, I spank, but give and get lots of hugs and kisses. I am a book reading, front porch sitting bud light drinking Nascar racing kind of women. I  hate Obama and love to shoot my 38 Smith and Wesson Caliber.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommybug77
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I have lived in another country & while I loved it there it is not some place I would want to live. I get just as fed up with the BS here as the next person.

airforewifenmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM
UM have fun with that. You think other countries have no bs? HA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Where would you go?  Most industrialized countries are far more liberal than this one?

MommySwiggles
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Don't let the door hit ya...

lowrider08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM

I know bull shit is everywhere. But there are other countries that are nice.

poshkat
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM

i am not going ANYWHERE. the US is my home and adopted country. i love it here. my 10 day vacation in my birth country just proved it more to me that the US will always be my home and it is exactly where i belong

Mami2Jahzi
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I thought you meant for Vacation... Hell yeah I'd want to go to Europe or Australia for a few weeks. But to leave permanently, I don't think so.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I want to go to Germany, but leave for good I am not so sure. If Texas divorces i am going there and I will vote for Chuck Norris! lmao!

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I am not fed up with anything here...I am not really happy about a lot of things(especially the educational system), but nothing I could not live with to the point that I would want to leave. 

But, if I could move anywhere, I would move to Ireland.  I absolutely love it there and want to teach at the Trinity College in Dublin.  Maybe one day after my kids are grown, I'll get to go on loan from whereever I end up. 

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:49 AM

DH and I think about leaving sometimes but it is not because of the political or economic situation here. We are not so blind as to think that any other country "has it better" than another. There are plenty of lovely places on this earth filled with political bullshit or huge economic worries.

We more just want to be near his sisters and our nieces and nephews. Family. Will we do it before the kids are in college, unlikely. But one never knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)