Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't find my nuvaring TMI Update in PURPLE

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:09 PM
  • 26 Replies

Can't wait to see the look on his face when I have to ask him for help with this one!!!!!!!!!

So, he looked for it last night with no luck. So we have been debating me going to the Dr. JUST to check. And make sure. But I just started my period (It was supposed to come out Tuesday anyway)

So, if it's still in, I sort of assumed I wouldn't get my period? I read the packet and it just said if you forget to take it out on time, take out ASAP and wait another week to put the new one in. So, I assume it just fell out! OOOOPS!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rash232
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Have fun looking for it. It should be just right there...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacifuni
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:13 PM
I would freak...i lost a tampon once and cried for like 20 min trying to find it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM

psst.......lmfao! did it fall out?

mylilgooberpea
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM

i think it must have fallen out.... they dont get absorbed in to your body.. LOL that would be nice though right? put it in and when its done its gone! did you forget to put it in? or id you just misplace your refill packs?

Quoting canthaveboys1:

psst.......lmfao! did it fall out?

AES514
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM
It may have fallen out. I haven't "looked" very hard. We are at the ped right now for his 12 month check up.
It wouldve fallen out in bed and I haven't seen it.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajjs1972
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 PM

sounds like a personal problem to me! LOL

mrsdinsmore
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I had the same problem while I was using it. Neither DH nor I could find it so I made an appointment with the gyno. It wasn't in there! He told me sometimes it could come out during sex or when you have a  BM.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Quoting AES514:

It may have fallen out. I haven't "looked" very hard. We are at the ped right now for his 12 month check up.
It wouldve fallen out in bed and I haven't seen it.......

Well hopefully its not just laying around on your couch cushion. That would be gross! lol! Check before you have anyone over though! lmao!

NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM

LOL Good luck looking for it!... 
I lost a tampon up there once... the string fell out somehow and I had to go to the Dr to have it removed... Sooo embarrassing!!  It was a guy Dr too... embarrassed mini

mylilgooberpea
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:49 PM

it is rather funny though..... LOL i read on my box that it is possible to have them come out on thier own while having sex or straining to have a BM.... GL!!! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)