Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is an ackward topic but please help

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:00 PM
  • 14 Replies
So my hubby is currently deployed to afghan and when he comes home we will have not seen eachother for 7 months! my hubby is a typical guy when it comes to sex. he thinks about it 24/7 and is sad if we go more than a few days without it. we're going 7 months without it and i sure miss it but last night he called and talked to me about sex. he said he loves makeing love to me but when he gets home he wants to try a bunch a new stuff but he doesnt know what. we mainly do missionary or doggie style or cowgirl. he wants something different and something adventureous. please help ladies! how can i show him a good time? what do you do(if you want to share)? my hubby is the first guy ive been with and ive always been the goodygoody type so im clueless!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gogetem
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Go get some books!  It'll give you ideas, and help you feel more comfortable :)

dustinsmommy74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:02 PM

BUMP!

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM

I recommend the kama sutra or a game. Actually a game might be best. Kind of a fun way to lead into new things.

NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:06 PM

One of our new favs is to lay on the bed with your ass right at the edge. Have hubby stand at the end of the bed, lift your legs and go to town lol He'll love it cause he can get a full view of you. 
Or try doing it in different rooms or on chairs or with toys... Buy some sexy outfits. I love Fredrick's of Hollywood!
Talk to him and see what he wants to do and if you're comfortable with it then try it out and see!

Have fun!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Mommy2LnJ
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Do you have a local adult store near you? They have some great games. SO and I have a Giggles (gigglesworld.com) and another one that is owned locally so they don't have a website. But we found some great card games. One, we have yet to try, but it seems like it would be the most fun. You play the game and end up all over the house having sex on almost any surface. You get cards that can be, go make out on the washer, have sex for 5 mins on the kitchen table, etc all throughout the game. I can't find it online anywhere, but it's called The Sex Game. You could also get dirty dice.

Nikki9484
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM

look up different positions and try them!!!

paranoiacomplex
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:09 PM

ummm, bodage tape is my friend...if you wanna go that route, blindfolds are fun too :)  But yeah books would certainly help you find something new that you'd be comfortable with.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Quoting Firewoman33:

I recommend the kama sutra or a game. Actually a game might be best. Kind of a fun way to lead into new things.

janieishappy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Role Playing..

daiseymae2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM
The px here actually sells books about sex.LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)