Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lady gaga (adult content) video

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM
  • 19 Replies

what do you think of this video?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dosthepost
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I don't have to watch it to know that it's trashy and classless... like her and everything else she does.

AudrasMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Her videos are weird.  And I don't let my 3 y/o dd watch them but she loves Lady Gaga's music.

EricsMommy427
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM

dumb question but.... did she get rid of her penis?

kmyoung90
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:00 PM

i think all celebrities need to start thinking "is this what i want kids to look up to?" bc society is only getting worse bc kids no longer look up to ppl that they should, it's all based on this crap. that's all it is... crap.

Soulmate-2-R
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:02 PM

i love her music and love all the videos....they are strange but so  awasome...

lowrider08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM

rolling on floor

Quoting EricsMommy427:

I am  SAHM, to two wonderful boys. I breastfed both.I ERF, I Co-sleep, I give candy and sweets. Cadillac driving, music listening, pot smoking, Home style cooking, married for 10 year to a hard working husband. I am an attention giving  coffee drinking submissive wife and mommy. I Yell, I spank, but give and get lots of hugs and kisses. I am a book reading, front porch sitting bud light drinking Nascar racing kind of women. I  hate Obama and love to shoot my 38 Smith and Wesson Caliber.

lowrider08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:10 PM

For some reason she reminds me of Ace of Base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJwqDa1QVI

EricsMommy427
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:12 PM

seriously, doesn't she have or had one??? i read somewhere that she was a hermaphrodite (?)

Quoting lowrider08:

rolling on floor

Quoting EricsMommy427:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

lowrider08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:18 PM

IDK My husband swears she did. LOL He says she admitted to it. he heard it on the radio.

Quoting EricsMommy427:

seriously, doesn't she have or had one??? i read somewhere that she was a hermaphrodite (?)

Quoting lowrider08:

rolling on floor

Quoting EricsMommy427:

I am  SAHM, to two wonderful boys. I breastfed both.I ERF, I Co-sleep, I give candy and sweets. Cadillac driving, music listening, pot smoking, Home style cooking, married for 10 year to a hard working husband. I am an attention giving  coffee drinking submissive wife and mommy. I Yell, I spank, but give and get lots of hugs and kisses. I am a book reading, front porch sitting bud light drinking Nascar racing kind of women. I  hate Obama and love to shoot my 38 Smith and Wesson Caliber.

CamdensMom12
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I love Lady Gaga. She is very strange though. Like a modern Madonna.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)