Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Theres this man that i went to high school with. I dated him for about a month other then that we were friends. I wouldnt even consider it dating we never kissed or held hands or anything. We are better friends. Well i havent talked to him in 4 yrs the other day he texted me got my number from a friend. We text about cooking my house my kids thats about it. So is it wrong to talk to him. Since hes a guy? Or what would you do? I could and would never cross the line with him since i have my so. In fact my friend wants to meet him. So what would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:29 PM

If you were married, I'd say that it was totally improper for you to be friends with another man--since you're not, well, then it's between you and your SO...

fireandice
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I am not realy on the up an up on the lingo but I am guessing (so) means that you are married? I would let your friend know that you are in a relationship/married so that it is clear. I don't think anything is wrong with having friends of the opposite sex personally whether your married or not but I would have a problem if they are spending more time with them than me.

faren128
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Im not married yet but living with my boyfriend. And when my man is home i spend all my time with him and dont talk or text on the phone with anyone. Now when hes at work thats when i text my friends and get all the calls done. But when hes home i focus my time on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanya_marieh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM

To me it's not a big deal just make sure your BF knows about him and is ok with you talking to an old friend.

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM

That's between you and your so.  You need to ask yourself if you would mind if he was talking to other women like that?

lundaylove
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM

my husband doesnt care if i have friends who are guys, we are comfortable enough in our relationship that that jealousy is not there. so i think its ok as long as its strictly for friendship on either end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)