Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This sucks and I hate it!!! PIOG

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM
  • 17 Replies
Just need to vent and get this out. DH works out of town on "the slope" ( above the artic circle in Alaska) he has to work 6 wks and gets off 2 wks. I had our fourth child just a lil over a week ago. She's going to be sooooo diffrent when he gets home. I HATE the fact that we have to work this flipping job bc we HAVE to have the money to survive the amnt of debt we have at this moment. I miss him sooo much during the time he is away. I don't mind being here alone with the kids but its so much easier when he is here. I have a few friends I've made here and it helps to have someone to talk to but they r not my husband. He truly is my best friend. Hopefully we can pay these damn bills off soon and be a regular family again!!!! Thanks for listening/reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaileynMe
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM

(((hug)))

taralynn74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I can relate...I hate when my fiance is working out of town! He was off last week and left Mon morn for another week or 2 on the road..He also is my best friend and I just dont feel like "me" without him! :(

mommawombat
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

i thought you were talking about western slope colorado. Mu husband is gone working too. It been 7 weeks since we saw him. He is coming home this weekend because his boss is extememly cool and brought him a plane ticket. Then it will be another 7 weeks before we see him again, He is also in the oilfield but in texas and the gulf.

rash232
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 PM
I'm sorry. I know how u feel. My SO is my bestfriend. He just left for who knows how long. He is in ND. And I am in arizona. But as soon as I can, my son and I are gonna go out to see him. It doesn't help that I'm preggo and have tons of hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tannynsmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Where at in ND? That's where I live, I live on the west side of the state.

Quoting rash232:

I'm sorry. I know how u feel. My SO is my bestfriend. He just left for who knows how long. He is in ND. And I am in arizona. But as soon as I can, my son and I are gonna go out to see him. It doesn't help that I'm preggo and have tons of hormones.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coloradomom3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM
That's the o my thing that is good ab thus job is they pay his plane tickets hm each time. That's y I'm here in Alaska with him bc they fly him from the slope to anchorage but it would be up to us to get him from there.

Quoting mommawombat:

i thought you were talking about western slope colorado. Mu husband is gone working too. It been 7 weeks since we saw him. He is coming home this weekend because his boss is extememly cool and brought him a plane ticket. Then it will be another 7 weeks before we see him again, He is also in the oilfield but in texas and the gulf.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coloradomom3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:24 PM
My hormones r trying to level out after just having my baby. Mind if I ask y u didn't go with him?

Quoting rash232:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coloradomom3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:25 PM
I'm sry. That's how I feel too. I'm lost without him.

Quoting taralynn74:

I can relate...I hate when my fiance is working out of town! He was off last week and left Mon morn for another week or 2 on the road..He also is my best friend and I just dont feel like "me" without him! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deann66
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I am so sorry you are going through this. Its so sad he can't see her now. I know its not the same but take alot of pics and enjoy the couple weeks you'll have together. I wish there was something more I could say but nothing will make it feel better. Hugs.

rash232
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:29 PM
I think its called hazen, nd. Somewhere near bismark?

Quoting Tannynsmom:

Where at in ND? That's where I live, I live on the west side of the state.

Quoting rash232:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)