Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My heart is heavy tonight.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM
  • 18 Replies

two of my schoolmates  from high school are dealing with cancer. They are both younger then me and have small kids. #1 his name is Rusty, he has a rare form of cancer that he is fighting. He is kinda like family.

#2 is my girfriend Julie, we knew each other by swapping pacifers and getting our diapers changed at the same time. they just found out her hubby Jason has leukemia yesterday and flew him to a bigger hospital then what the local hospital can do. They have a boy (6) and a girl ( 4). They are a good exampe of soul mates and what every marraige should look like.

I can't be with her because of the distance. I don't know what I would do if this every happen to me and my hubby.

yes, I'm questioning why God is doing this to two strong christian men and so young in their early 30s.

Please keep these families in your prayers. They need everything positive right now.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shoegirl01
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Hugs and love!!!  <3  I will keep you in my thoughts!

natalies_mama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:33 PM

i'm praying for both families and you as well  

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Quoting shoegirl01:

Hugs and love!!!  <3  I will keep you in my thoughts!

Karebear6101
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Praying for both of your friends and their families.

pookah1203
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Hugs dear. Just remember though no god could ever cause this evil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deann66
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Our struggles are meant to strengthen us...not beat us down. I know its so hard. I walked away from God for a short time when my mom died. Luckily my dd was already very strongly bonded to Him and helped us to work on our relationship. Sometimes its hard to have faith but thats what He is asking from us.

Bonnie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Hugs and good thoughts coming your way, Bandi. I hope everyone comes through this okay.

BaileynMe
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 PM

(((hug)) Will do, mama. 

MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM

You and your friends are in my prayers.

My heart is heavy too, my mom is battling with some form of cancer that started with her gallbladder and is attacking her liver. She gets biopsied on Friday to diagnose for sure but we are all certain that there isn't much time left. Her skin is yellow and whatever it is, is spreading all over her liver. I am crying non stop and don't know how to cope with this. F*** cancer!

AES514
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM
:( sorry momma. I'm sending positive thoughts!!
I'm sure she knows she has a good friend in you, even if you can't physically be there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)