Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad mom

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hello my name is Gale i am 24. Just had my 1st baby girl 8/26. I have a seizure disorder and i feel like a bad mom cuz when i have 1 i have 2 call someone 2 come take care of her when my hubby's at work. i just feel bad cuz its my job 2 take care her. but ever1 ones keeps telling me thats not ture becuz if i feel like i am going to have 1 and make sure i put her down and call some1 2 come over 2 care 4her. but i just feel like i am a bad mom cuz i cant do it all the time like i am suppose 2 and want 2.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stevensmommy007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM

you are taking care of you  daughter by making sure shes safe so you are a good mother girl giving flower

momromtheheart
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:19 AM

u are not a bad mom u are doing what u can do don"t feel bad about that  may god bless u and your familyhugs

Bella_Madre
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Not a bad mother at all!!!!!!!!!  It sounds like you are doing the best you can do for her by making sure that she is safe when you start feeling sick.  You are doing the best thing for her by not trying to tough it out and risk dropping her or something.  Having other's help you will not destroy the bond.  She's your baby! And the most important thing in her life is you- a healthy hapy, well-rested you.  So you are doing the right thing for her in my opinion. :)

BabyAngel2011
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:25 AM

ur not a bad mom hugs

jillg24
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM

You are doing whats best for your daughter, you are putting her well being above your own pride. I had seizures while pregnant with my son but have it under control now. I hope the people on here make you feel better & don't let a couple rude comments get to you.

sweetcherry_59
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Wow some people really are petty. Who gives a shit how she types? To the OP: as long as your baby is safe happy healthy and cared for then your doing a great job. If you have to get help it doesnt make you any less of a mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaysmommy5810
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM
a good mom is one who admits she needs help, you're a good mama keepin your baby safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bella_Madre
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM

p.s. You're baby is ADORABLE!  She reminds me of my LO when he was that age, so cute!  I love her little face!

Dconnorsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM

You are the best mother I know. The reason I say this is because, you have the common sense to know that you have to call some to help instead of trying to manage all alone even if you don't feel like you should. I applaud you.

Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Thank you to everyone that was nice to me for the comfort and advice and to the 2 that had something to say about me typing numbers what r we in high school and sorry u have nothing better to do but go throw  post and see that it all right and propper

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)