Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real help needed here, Shutterfly and Target problem. *PULLING HAIR NOW*

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have Target GCs so I wanted to have our family photos printed from them. (we don't have photo in our Target anymore, I have to do this online)

So I go there, it makes me pick an outside source, I chose Shutterfly and uplaoded and edited and chose my pix and all that. It gets to checkout and and only lets me choose a credit card. It keeps sorta indicating that I can use my Target account, but IDK the special password needed? It's not my usual Target account stuff. I just don't get it.

And the Target border is at the top the whole time, I know it's possible. Please help! I really want my pix!

***Okay I took our advise and called Shutterfly. My worst nightmare, BTW. The guy BARELY spoke english, and that's fine IRL, but for phone customer service KWIM? I literally could nopt understand him, so I called Target instead. I'm now on hold because the only thing they can tell me is that I cannot use my Target GC on Shutterfly! Well no duh!

What I really want to know is WHYYYYY Target MAKESSSS you connect to Shutterflyyyyyy if you can't go back to Target to pay.

If I wanted to UUUUUUSE Shutterfly, I woulda done that! I wanna use Target!!!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyDollMama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM

BUMP!

CullenLover
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM

hmm, did an associate know why it was doing that ?

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Well there weren't any associates online, so IDK. Do you know?

Quoting CullenLover:

hmm, did an associate know why it was doing that ?

MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM

I am pretty sure that once you choose Shutterfly you have to use a reg credit card. Is your Target card just a store card or is it also a Visa card?

I think you should try calling them. Sometimes they have the answers. I love Shutterfly and go to their website directly. It's cheaper that way. AND they send tons of emailed coupons.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM

They are regular Target GC. I am literally too cheap to use cash, I thought Target would have thier own way to upload pix, and that apparently is untrue lol.

I will end up at Costco in person if I can't work this out. I hate online stuff...

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

I am pretty sure that once you choose Shutterfly you have to use a reg credit card. Is your Target card just a store card or is it also a Visa card?

I think you should try calling them. Sometimes they have the answers. I love Shutterfly and go to their website directly. It's cheaper that way. AND they send tons of emailed coupons.

MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM

sorry! I love Shutterfly, but I always use my Debit card with them. I like being able to pick them, upload them, edit them, and order them in my jammies at 2 am. It's too much of a hassle to try to do at the store with DS with me.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Thanks anyway. I do Costco on sun alone, so no worries there. I just wanted them to be free basically lol!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

sorry! I love Shutterfly, but I always use my Debit card with them. I like being able to pick them, upload them, edit them, and order them in my jammies at 2 am. It's too much of a hassle to try to do at the store with DS with me.

TXColter
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Walgreen's photo online does alot of promotions, if you sign up with them, you can get posters for free occasionally, and you can do it all online, don't have to go thru shutterfly or anything, you will probably get something for free just for signing up with them.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:50 AM

BUMP!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)