Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

walmart.com

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:02 AM
  • 13 Replies
So i ordered this minnie mouse costume for my daughter so she can wear to her b.day party this sun. since its minnie mouse theme...it said i would arrive no laater than the 28 which is tomorrow well earlier today i went to track my order and it said it was delivered saturday but i havent gotten anything. i emailed there customer service but havent responded back and they dont have a number i can call im really dissapointed idk what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM

if it was delivered to your house was it ups? I would call the delivery people and see who delivered it that day and who signed for it.

robinalbright
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:23 AM
look up the tracking number on ups site of fed ex which ever it was. they have notes in there telling where the package was left at the home. and you can tell if it was delivered to you house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetnbrielle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:29 AM
Ive never had a problem with them! And they do have a number but you have to search hard for it. Im mobile but ill look at the site and see if I can find it for you and post it if no one else has.
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM

If you have a tracking number you can see exactly where in route it is. Their website may say it was delivered, but the tracking number is more accurate.

chefmartha
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I don't no what's been going on lately but most delivery services no longer ask for you to sign for anything. Sometimes you are lucky if they even ring/ knock to let you know that they put it on your porch or doorstep. We're in the same boat here. Our DD#1's birthday is on Saturday (10/2) and we are still waiting for her presents that we ordered to arrive. We ordered them more than a week ago and we've never had to wait this long for something from either place we ordered from (Amazon and NFL.com). We've been lucky that we can track through the companies we ordered from so we know they are on the way. I would go and scour the Walmart website or even go to their local customer service desk and find a number. I've seen one on their site before, but you have to hunt for it, and then call them and see what's up. Good Luck/

Quoting funmommy123:

if it was delivered to your house was it ups? I would call the delivery people and see who delivered it that day and who signed for it.

chefmartha2004
MinnickBabyMama
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM

check tracking number that is on walmarts site and put the number in Fedex's tracking numbers that will tell you for sure and what i have done with all my packages...Also make sure you didn't accidentily hit site to store because it may be sitting at you local store which can say delivered so call the walmart store as well, otherwise call walmart store itself and they can give you the number or call the last fedex that had and delivered your package

mommawombat
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I had to print out my confirmation and go to the store over car seats. I was boiling mad then even got madder when it was sitting at the store for 5 days and the employees were too lazy to enter it in the computer.

sweettigeress
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Calling walmart will not get you anywhere since they're not the ones that delivered it. You need to be contacting the people who delivered it. 

JocelynsMommy30
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your feedback...i actually received my packet earlier today idk why said was delivered saturday...im relieved now my daughters minnie mouse b.day party will be complete!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileynMe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Quoting JocelynsMommy30:

Thanks everyone for your feedback...i actually received my packet earlier today idk why said was delivered saturday...im relieved now my daughters minnie mouse b.day party will be complete!!

It might have just arrived at the shipping center in your area on Saturday, but late enough that no trucks were running in your area; glad you got it though!!!

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)