Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one else have this problem before?? Please help if you can (up date in blue)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am taking DS to the doc this morning. he ate at 830 a whole 2 oz. (he is 5 moths old.) Gave that all back to me, will not eat anything. all of this is not normal for him also he wont quit crying. If any one knows any thing i should ask the doc or what might help him till we leave please let me know. he is teething but they have all cut though. Please help if you can this is so not like my baby he is usually happy

Update... he has a infection but will be ok. if things dont get better in 2 days we go back thanks for thouse who helped.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

BUMP!

Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

BUMP!

IloveBilly
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Sounds like a tummy bug.

Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM

thanks i am hoping that is all it is...but he hasnt been out of the house to get one. we dont go out offten

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Yeah, probably just a bug. The best time to catch something is when you're closed up indoors with people. That is why more people get sick in the winter than the summer. Bugs can last on you for a while and if you have a husband who goes out of the house to work, he probably brought something home with him.

Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM

this is true i didnt think of that. thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)