Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 1 Replies

this is somewhat a cont of another post

My DS's father has been around since he was 2 mos, he's now 2 but it always seems when its most convient to him and his schedule. We have a visitation agreement of once a week he goes and sleeps over with his dad at his grandma's house (thats the only way i trust he will be safe and taken care of properly)

Well with his recent job loss a few weeks ago he's been coming later and later to get him because he picks up extra hrs at a pizza joint a few times a week which i understand and ive been very understanding about nearly everything that has come up except yesterday he called and told me he had 2 job interviews the day he's supposed to have DS and thatnot only would he be picking him up late but he would just drop him off with his mother while he went to the 2nd interview. Nothing against his mom but these days are meant for HIM to be spending time with his son not doing interviews and dropping him with someone else. Even more infuriating is that he initially wanted to pick him up early only to leave him with god knows who until his mom became available to watch him while he went to the interviews!! i mean is it just me??? i was livid!

I told him that if he was going to leave him with someone then he may as well just stay home with me until he was done with all of his business and then come get him, that it was ridiculous to appoint a babysitter when he could be home with his mom instead! Then i reinterrated that the ONLY people that should be watching DS is himself or his mother not his brother or a g/f or whoever else he had in mind to ask!! This bothers me a lot. I already feel like im the only parent in this equation! he can't even have the decency to devote his day to his son the one 24 hour period he sees hima  week? 6/7 days he's a single guy working and with his g/f and doing his own thing ONE DAY a week is all he's wanted or required to take an interest in spending time with his kid, why is that SO hard to do???

22 year old SAHM to two beautiful babies, Aiden Finn and Sophia Marie. I believe in   vaccinating, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, none ERF, circumcising.and spanking when necessary.  loving wife to Michael since 10/24/09!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)