Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curse these big juicy legs of mine,lol.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
  • 17 Replies

Does anyone know where I can buy wide-calf boots? I love knee high boots, but I can never find any that fit me perfectly because of my legs. I tried to google it, but the only thing I saw were websites where I can buy them online. But I want to buy them from an actual store.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonnie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I want to say Llane Bryant? Have you checked there?

sarahbearamommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Avenue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM

LANE BRYANT or TORRID

Yvonne

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM
I would guess Lane Bryant as well. Have you tried the ones with the bit of elastic on the top?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I'd search for wide shoe stores in your area. They will cost a small fortune, but I am sure you can get them there.

nikkiJ86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Oh, ok. I've never actually been in Lane Bryant so I didn't even know they sold shoes. I'll check. Thanks.

Quoting Bonnie:

I want to say Llane Bryant? Have you checked there?

nikkiJ86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM

No. The places that I normally shop at only have the regular boots with the zipper on the side. I'll look for those. Thanks.

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

I would guess Lane Bryant as well. Have you tried the ones with the bit of elastic on the top?

nikkiJ86
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Thanks ladies.

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM
I'm talking about regular zipper boots. Some just have a little triangle shape on the top back that is elastic of the same color of the boot. These have always been the easiest ones for me since my own calves aren't exactly tiny :-)

Quoting nikkiJ86:

No. The places that I normally shop at only have the regular boots with the zipper on the side. I'll look for those. Thanks.

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoegirl01
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I have the SAME issue!  My husband calls my calves my "Twins".  If you get a leather boot with NO zipper then a shoe person can strech the leather for you.  This is what I've had to do in the past.  If you look in the phone book, on line or just call Nordstroms for the person they use who fixes their shoes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)